EA Forums - Banner

Saint Patrick's Day 2014 Speculation

Yep the Old Irish Man is a must have for this years Saint Patricks Day update along with Colin & Father Sean.

Replies

• yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I would like to have the pub and the leprechaun. Didn't start playing until just befor WD last year...
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yep the Old Irish Man is a must have for this years Saint Patricks Day

Is that the guy who claimed Whacking Day was really just an excuse to beat up the Irish?
  • mrnerdstrom
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I started playing shortly before * Patrick's. I picked up Tom O'Flanagan, O'Flanagan's pub, and a cool shamrock decoration. I did miss out on picking up the leprechaun. I'm hoping to pick him up this year. I've seen him a few times while visiting neighbors. Tap on him and he zooms around.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like to see Groundskeeper Willie's cousin Gravedigger Billy
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see Gravedigger Billy down the road as well!! He is such a jolly killer lol.

Now Groundskeeper Seamus would be great for a set of tasks against Willie since Willie and him are rivals.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6297 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Yep the Old Irish Man is a must have for this years Saint Patricks Day

Is that the guy who claimed Whacking Day was really just an excuse to beat up the Irish?

That's exactly who he is

Irishman.jpg
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Why not have some diversity, and have a * George's Day event in April? Include some dragon whacking, get Queen Elizabeth II (and I) characters, Shary Bobbins, Harry Potter, and some nice Springshire buildings.

Anyway, why is the short form of "saint" a banned word in this forum...?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    If we were to have a decoration quest prize, I would want a pot of gold for the leprechaun.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    Count me in for pot of gold and a George's Day event. Whacking dragons would be awesome, I would love a whack at Smaug. :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    jankrohn wrote:
    Why not have some diversity, and have a * George's Day event in April? Include some dragon whacking, get Queen Elizabeth II (and I) characters, Shary Bobbins, Harry Potter, and some nice Springshire buildings.

Anyway, why is the short form of "saint" a banned word in this forum...?

The same reason m.ona is...for some reason they're in the swear filter for all the EA forums.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    i wouldn't mid if they put a beer baron quest in it with rex banner trying to prohibit alcohol (give rex banner to those that don't have him)

could add the catapult
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.