EA Forums - Banner

Level 38 Spoiler

Replies

• cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd hope that the blue haired lawyer would come as part of the courthouse leaving the doors open for a premium Lionel Hutz. I know I know he's retired but he have a much more exciting and funny storyline than a premium blue haired lawyer.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well Judge Snyder should be the non premium character. They havent named an update after a premium character yet.
  • Ash r 93
    14 posts
    edited January 2014
    Anyone got any idea when the level 38 update will hit?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ash r 93 wrote:

I feel like it'll be within 24hours.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah its around 3pm uk time on a thursday, which makes that early morning in california!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Ash r 93 wrote:

I'd say 5 or 6h top
    Level updates are usually between 3 and 4pm uk time

Edit ninja'd by 13 sec
    @subii you shouldn't.do some work or something? Good morning btw
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Ash r 93 wrote:

Probably our usual 2am update you think D?
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope people aren't going to be too disappointed when we dont get Lionel Hutz in this law themed update.

There will never be any Phil Hartman characters unfortunately. I totally understand why but its a shame because Hutz and McClure are iconic.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Ash r 93 wrote:

I'd say 5 or 6h top
    Level updates are usually between 3 and 4pm uk time

Edit ninja'd by 13 sec
    @subii you shouldn't.do some work or something? Good morning btw

Im currently at work browsing this forum and watching last nights revolution lol
    :)

Good morning to you too :)
  • aaron27adw
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't foresee Lionel Hutz being released with this update but i don't see no reason why they wouldn't consider releasing this iconic character in the future.

After Phil Hartman's death they have released Lionel Hutz/Troy McClure figures and both still appear in the comic book.

If they do appear at any time its taken that they wont be voiced but i def don't think we can rule them out completely
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Im currently at work browsing this forum and watching last nights revolution lol
    :)

Good morning to you too :)

They don't need any new staff in your office?
    I'm really good with watching TV and killing time ;)
    Sounds like nice place to work for I'm jealous, I need to work so hard...
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Haven't read every page in this thread, but if it's a "Law themed" update - is it safe to say that perhaps Wiggum triggers the first task ?

I ask since he's the main police man and I have him on a 24 hour mission so it'd be typical my Luck if he's the one that triggers it..
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    glennsoe wrote:
    Haven't read every page in this thread, but if it's a "Law themed" update - is it safe to say that perhaps Wiggum triggers the first task ?

I ask since he's the main police man and I have him on a 24 hour mission so it'd be typical my Luck if he's the one that triggers it..

I take it your level 37?

If so just store him then release him again, he will be off the task!
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    "Tonight's the night....and it's going to happen again, and again and again"
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited January 2014
    Upon first hearing the name Judge Snyder, I was clueless as to who that actually was (have since been edumacated, thanks to Google and Spanser) and so I guess that reveals me for the wannabe uber Simpsons fan that I really am. *hangs head in shame*

Sure, I love watching the Simpsons, reruns or not. I'm just not the type to remember each and every character, episode quote or building that has appeared in the show.

That said, new content is very welcome, so bring it on!
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    I am looking forward to this update today,

but I do not see Lionel Hutz or Troy every being released. This game is different from comics and action figures because it is written by Simpson's people honoring the memory of Phil Hartman. I do think that releasing these characters would be an awesome was to honor his work, but that's just me. He they ever do get released I will be more than happy to stand corrected.

Courthouse here we come!
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Saw a majority of Simpsons episodes but nowhere near a knowledgable as some here. So, when exactly did Judge Snyder go from yellow to black? Lol.. And did his voice change or say exactly the same?
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    I am looking forward to this update today,

but I do not see Lionel Hutz or Troy every being released. This game is different from comics and action figures because it is written by Simpson's people honoring the memory of Phil Hartman. I do think that releasing these characters would be an awesome was to honor his work, but that's just me. He they ever do get released I will be more than happy to stand corrected.

Courthouse here we come!

if they released voiced action figures i don't see how they can't release the character in the game.. in order to release the action figures they would of need permission from the creators if googled it correctly linoel hutz was released in 2002 when phil hartman died in 1998.

they could of told them not to release it if they where trying to honour his death.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Wheres the update is it coming
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Wheres the update is it coming

Good question they are already running late now for when I find a folder the night before.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.