EA Forums - Banner

After Xmas "friends"

Prev13
Ooooeeeerrrr, it's a long time since my 'good stuff' got 'tapped'.
But seriously.....if you want to expand your Squidport add me as I play everyday and always visit towns with tiles to tap because of the fabulous amounts of XP that you get.

Replies

• james3blake
    25 posts
    edited January 2014
    I tap your tile daily. Don't delete me. =)
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    As many neighbours of mine have lost their tile when the christmas update hit (just as I did), I find myself not checking SP every time I visit, as only about a third of my neighbours still have a tile up.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited January 2014

I see you- no worries
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Same problem, my channel 6 and squidport tile have not been tapped since the end of the Xmas update... Frustrating, since i visit daily and tap the most important things possible. Think i'll make room for new, SP tapping neighbours..
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would not remove a neighbor that visits for one that says will tap a tile. I have seen numerous threads of people who added tile tappers and those they added don't tap the tile.

I just don't like deleting neighbors though.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited January 2014

I see you- no worries

Didn't mean to but I sent you a new request! Sry
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I would not remove a neighbor that visits for one that says will tap a tile. I have seen numerous threads of people who added tile tappers and those they added don't tap the tile.

I just don't like deleting neighbors though.

Oh no, right now I'm deleting complete non-visitors.... I'm getting maybe 1/3 visits from my 99 friends right now- some of them gotta go for people who will help me
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    got an idea. maybe just maybe eh
    people got tired of going all day to 100 friends to tap and took a break after one month and more of doing it all days
    don't delete people that don't visit for now.
    A good time to see inactive players is:
    2-3 days in valentine's day. People that don't have any of the (insert v.d. currency here) are probably inactive.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited January 2014
    ever heard of a life? no sh** they dont tap it.... not much of a point unless it's the holidays to visit peeps
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I added 100 friends to all 3 of my towns at Halloween then a third disappeared in all of them
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    While I would love my squid port to be tapped, I found it was easier to put my corn, channel 6 and open airstage right in my landing zone. Easier to get those tapped upon entry. That said, rarely does anyone tap my open air stage
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'll add you! I've also been looking for friends who tile tap etc. but a lot of the ones that say they do, don't. I'm on and off this game all day, whenever I visit my friends the first thing I do is go down to SP to see if theres a tile. I hate when people click the brown houses when theres other tappables available! Lol
  • Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    As many neighbours of mine have lost their tile when the christmas update hit (just as I did), I find myself not checking SP every time I visit, as only about a third of my neighbours still have a tile up.

I also lost my tile on all my games with the update and can't create any more, so I'm one of those that forget to check Squidport. I wouldn't delete non-visitors just yet unless they never visited during the Christmas event.
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have two on my friend's list who have spelled out instructions to tap their SP tile and other glitch buildings. I have not even seen them visit my SF. I haven't deleted them so far only because I hate deleting neighbors.
  • IndigoUnicorn
    62 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've noticed the same. I have a tile ready and waiting, same with tv station and in about 20 days some corn will be ready....so I could do with buddies who will tap these. I do understand if they don't want to search for them but SP is simple to find and my Springfield is quite spacious so not too difficult to fin others :) the problem I have is I can only have 30 friends...... why? I play on my iPhone and Kindle. Prefer Kindle because of size lol...... so what this ramble is basically resulting in is me perhaps asking for new buddies who will tap my tiles :)
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Tile tappers -add me~! I'm desperate for the extra XP (and thus donuts). I don't have a tile myself, but I will tap your tile everyday. :)
  • blueathena62
    114 posts
    edited January 2014
    got an idea. maybe just maybe eh
    people got tired of going all day to 100 friends to tap and took a break after one month and more of doing it all days
    don't delete people that don't visit for now.
    A good time to see inactive players is:
    2-3 days in valentine's day. People that don't have any of the (insert v.d. currency here) are probably inactive.

Yup. After a big event I am just burned out for a while and need a break for a bit. If people want to delete me, so be it, but back when I had a tile I cleaned out my list and added a bunch of names from the "tappers" add-me posts, and maybe 1/5th of them actually tapped my tiles. So if any of my neighbors want to delete me because I can only tile tap 2x a week until I stop being burned out, so be it, but my replacement might not tile tap at all.
  • mblake525
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm surprised to hear that. I get quite a few taps a day on my Squidport. I'll add you though. That's always the first thing I look for in a town.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited January 2014
    ever heard of a life? no sh** they dont tap it.... not much of a point unless it's the holidays to visit peeps

LOL THIS^

• pancakesfna
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    Feel free to add me, anyone that needs tile, farm, or news tapped. I just recently started waiting for freinds to tap my stuff (85 days till corn ugh) and my tile will sit for days untapped. Just send me a pm letting me know you what you want tapped so i can keep track of who and what and pay special attention to those. 12 hours till my next tile so i'll be expecting new friends to be looking for mine :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.