EA Forums - Banner

Are any characters on the game your colleagues?

Can't think of any jewelers/metalsmiths that have ever been on the show.....
Anybody?

Replies

• mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No accountants on the show or the game.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well, since I am an elementary school student, all the kids are there representing my "profession".
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ROFL. my apologies, but as I read your list, I couldn't help think of the "job" I had when my children were growing up.

Housewife, teacher, priest (ever hear a kid's confession?), policeman, groundskeeper, doctor, politician (!!!), civil servant (actually, just a plain old servant), restauranteur, bus driver, inventor (ah, the school science projects and pipe-cleaner dolls), lawyer (!!), judge (!!!!!!!!), witch, street performer.

No wonder I looked forward to leaving for my paying jobs. Each of thse was a picnic.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, and that loads of you men did most of those as well, but it still made me smile to think back on it. Because, happily, at the moment I'm just a retired senior citizen, and this is heaven on earth.

(Surprisingly, I never became whatever it is Barney is, nor a common criminal, unless THINKING about murdering your children is a crime.)

:)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yes, I have two of mine in there :wink:
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    My old position is not on there. Tech support gennerally gets swept under the rug.

Now, as a Paralegal, closest would be Lawyer/Judge.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    lol what??? I am the only mobster who posts here? weird
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited January 2014
    Sort of? I'm a teacher but not an elementary school one (university). Still, Edna and Skinner are two of my favorite characters (and I identify with Lisa, still).

I am so jealous of annettemarc! Retirement is a cherished dream, LOL.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No accountants on the show or the game.

There was an accountant on the show but not in the game. The episode "Homie the Clown" Krusty's accountant is going over with Krusty how he's near bankruptcy and he's the 1 who suggests they open the clown college.
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited January 2014
    Need a social worker.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You need an option for student :-) Ya know..as in college student :D
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    A student, A level at a high school, which is in the game so we need that option :)
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited January 2014
    ROFL. my apologies, but as I read your list, I couldn't help think of the "job" I had when my children were growing up.

Housewife, teacher, priest (ever hear a kid's confession?), policeman, groundskeeper, doctor, politician (!!!), civil servant (actually, just a plain old servant), restauranteur, bus driver, inventor (ah, the school science projects and pipe-cleaner dolls), lawyer (!!), judge (!!!!!!!!), witch, street performer.

No wonder I looked forward to leaving for my paying jobs. Each of thse was a picnic.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, and that loads of you men did most of those as well, but it still made me smile to think back on it. Because, happily, at the moment I'm just a retired senior citizen, and this is heaven on earth.

(Surprisingly, I never became whatever it is Barney is, nor a common criminal, unless THINKING about murdering your children is a crime.)

:)

+Infinity!
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You forgot squeaky voiced teens jobs, brewing coffee. I am a barista.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited January 2014
    My representative (and mentor) is Ralph. Don't ask questions! Nothing to see here!
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    My representative (and mentor) is Ralph. Don't ask questions! Nothing to see here!

This made me laugh.. thanks
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014

You're right - I really should have called the Marge option 'heroine'.
    You forgot squeaky voiced teens jobs, brewing coffee. I am a barista.
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    A student, A level at a high school, which is in the game so we need that option :)

Dang, I was sure I had included a 'doing odd jobs' category to cover SVT and the Yes Guy. Apparently I forgot, though.

Apparently doing these polls isn't my strongest suit...
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    They'll never have what I am :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.