EA Forums - Banner

Level 22 still no gulp n blow

The same problem... every condition fullfilled, still no sign of a "Krusty Burger heavy user" quest at all... Where is a problem?

Replies

• mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    You have the same problem? I'm pretty sure I did the krusty burger heavy user part 1 and 2. Idk what to do.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    My wife's account has the same problem. Even stored the White House and Willie's shack. no luck.

Either it's the Christmas update or on straw to grasp, do it about 10:30 in the morning as one posting stated. (that from Homer dialogue)
  • mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    Do what exactly at 10:30? I also stored my kwik e mart, power plant, and krusty burger then placed then again and no luck.
  • mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just built squid port and am building Springfield downs, and still no gulp n blow....
  • vickeyek
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    Idea: I found somewhere that when Homer is on quest, it's not possible for him to be on another... Do you guys have Mr. Plow? I do and cannot complete the quest before building Church...
  • mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    I do have Mr plow, and was still able to build the church
  • vickeyek
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    But the church wasn't Homers quest... I mean if you completed all Mr. Plows quests?
  • mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    I believe I have completed all of Mr plows quests
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Do what exactly at 10:30? I also stored my kwik e mart, power plant, and krusty burger then placed then again and no luck.
    I assume have Homer free at or before that time. His Diaglogue states be there at 10:29 to get a egg sandwich then get a Krusty burger (pharaphase) Also I'll try yo have Lisa free since he speaking to her

as Aside Mr plow quests are unique to Mr plow and have no effect on any other quests
  • mcarroll07854
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'll have them free tomorrow morning then and see what happens
  • 5leesom
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'll have them free tomorrow morning then and see what happens
    Hi, did you have any luck?

I'm on level 26 and still no Gulp 'n' Blow. I'm currently building Springfield Penitentiary and can't figure out how to get the Gulp 'n' Blow started. I've read on other forums regarding this issue and the suggestions have been to complete all the Mr. Plow quests but I don't see the final task to get Mr. Plow to attend church.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    last day of the Christmas event and quest for Gulp N Blow just appeared. I know I have had Lisa and Homer free before so I really don't know what set it on
  • benshTX
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    I didn't get it until 22. The moment I finished building Luigi's, Homer prompted the Heavy User quest. Just keep completing all available quests and it will eventually trigger.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.