EA Forums - Banner

My account disapeared.

So you're saying you're not sure what log in info you've used for the game?

And also, is the account you're using on the forums right now, the one you use in game?

Replies

• strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited January 2014
    Been there, same story.

Type in ur username and it will ask if u want them to send an email to u for a fix.

It is the same username and password it is for this site and u can do the same on the login here, at least that has been my experience.

I had trouble remembering the password to my stale email account.
  • edited January 2014
    When I try to do the password fix it doesn't send it to my email, that's the problem. I know the email that I possibly used but it can't be my fault the account wiped from my system and un-synced.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Today I opened my TSTO and it said, "Welcome, Anonymous!" or whatever the bottom header says and of course that's not my username. I along with many other people (I think) sometimes place fake emails on accounts they don't feel like sharing info about. I think I placed a fake email on it but if so I believe I know what the email is. I know all of my account info that being my username and several emails. I really want my account back and when I started I didn't think I would need to put in real account info because I didn't know I'd like the game. I love this game and would really like it if someone could help me with my account. Thank you.

P.S. Up until this point I've basically relied on the autologin and information save. I regret it all.

If you used a fake email address on your account, then there mayl not be a way for you to reset your password. Typically if you forget your password, you are emailed a link that allows you to reset your password. KNOWING what email you used, and having access to that email are 2 totally different things. If you don't have access, you may have to see if EA can help you
  • LPNintendoITA
    11576 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    if ur email and pass are the same as the ones used on the forum just grab them from ur browser settings...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • edited January 2014
    Okay I know what my possible passwords are and possible emails are and I know my exact username. The thing is when it said enter a password, it asks for a Case sensitive password (with atleast one capital letter) which totally screwed me up because I don't remember what was capitalized or which numbers i put in. I know what the actual password is but just not the case sensitive parts and the numbers. I know my exact username or possible emails. Hopefully EA can help me, not sure the procedure for this.
  • edited January 2014
    Bump for help :(
  • sonygamer21
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    I updated my iPhone to the new iOS and when I started playing, it said " You other device did't save your town, play on that device ". Well, this is that device... I don't wanna start over since I put money into this game!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    I updated my iPhone to the new iOS and when I started playing, it said " You other device did't save your town, play on that device ". Well, this is that device... I don't wanna start over since I put money into this game!

U don't have to start over. Says that a lot. Just push ok & continue. Nothing will be lost
  • sonygamer21
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

U don't have to start over. Says that a lot. Just push ok & continue. Nothing will be lost

Well, I was pushing " OK " but it just repeats itself. If I push " Play Now ", it starts a new town!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.