EA Forums - Banner

How much money do you have on tapped out?

Prev13
Just bout to reach $20 million...saving for next epic building...bring on "worlds largest toilet" "satan's anvil" and "sit and rotate"

Replies

• spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    $250,001-$500,000.

Probably around 300,000$. I had 3,000,000$ but just bought the 50ft magnifying glass and 2 land expansions. So now its time to save up again. :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have £77,557,163 at the moment :) Reaching the 100mil seems to be taking its time :lol:

Edit: I have everything the game has dished out, hence why the money is quite high as i'm just saving the dollar bills for a rainy day :P

I started the game when it was 1st launched Feb 29th 2012! Although this is my 3rd game as i lost two towns before, got one back at whacking day otherwise i would be on my 4th :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm poor compared to NEo.. :shock:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    4.4million.
    Also technically it's 'cash' not dollars
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    I'm poor compared to NEo.. :shock:

There is one person on here i know has WAY more money than me :lol: Wont mention his name tho

mpwarner wrote:
    4.4million.
    Also technically it's 'cash' not dollars

Oops! Ok cash :P
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    enough (should have been an option)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    enough (should have been an option)

We can never have enough ;) just like real life lol Always want more money
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited January 2014
    At this point in the game, I have rarely seen my total go beyond the 100k mark. That is because every time I get x-amount of money saved back (recently 60-80k), I spend it on another new building that needs to be constructed in order to progress my currently active quests.

I've just now reached the point where I think I have managed to finish with the "cheap" ones (at least as far as Springfield goes, as I haven't been earnestly working on Squidport) and am starting to see more of those marked at 100k+, so I guess now I will see that amount more frequently, only to be spending it as soon as I have it on hand. XD

Eventually I'll reach the point of being able to save for those "rainy days". :)
  • dkg1083
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Sitting on $7,000,000. Have purchased all land and all water squares as we'll. At the moment I'm just collecting in hopes of getting more buildings in future updates. The only aspiration all I bought was the escalator to nowhere, which is currently in storage....not interested in the others either.

Hoping for more land in the next update :)
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Almost to 8 million, but I don't have the Popsicle tower, magnifying glass, or zircon. Mostly because I think they are ugly and take up too much space. Waiting for a good aspirational. All land purchased, so redesign slowly in progress.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited January 2014
    coookies58 wrote:
    Almost to 8 million, but I don't have the Popsicle tower, magnifying glass, or zircon. Mostly because I think they are ugly and take up too much space. Waiting for a good aspirational. All land purchased, so redesign slowly in progress.

Uh, the zirconia takes no space! It's tiny
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    22m with nothing to do
    And 150k KL tickets
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited January 2014
    $1M+ now. It's suddenly become easy to save money now that I'm done buying land and waterfront.
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    3.3 million (Don't have the higher priced aspirationals...........yet)
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Lol I'm a level 36 and have absolutely no money saved. Pretty much living building to building. Most people I know at this level has at least a mil....I've never had more than $80,000. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    22m with nothing to do
    And 150k KL tickets

I think i only have about 60k tickets i hardly ever visit my KL nowadays.....I know i should but i just dont
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited January 2014
    22 million and counting!:)
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited January 2014
    Currently sitting on 17.6 mill and one strip of land on the right left to buy but I like it that way I know that strip will only cost me around a mill or so to buy. I have 2 aspirationals which is the diamond and stair case to nowhere - the others are big and ugly so will not be in my Springfield.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:
    22m with nothing to do
    And 150k KL tickets

I think i only have about 60k tickets i hardly ever visit my KL nowadays.....I know i should but i just dont

Dont feel that bad, Neo...you arent alone. I dont visit your KL either! :mrgreen:
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited January 2014
    $18,000 at the moment.

Because of me not ever having much money, I'll probably never update my Krustyland or Squidport.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!