EA Forums - Banner

Name That Movie!!!

Replies

  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was gone sorry
    Django unchained was a guess
    I didn't see that movie yet but your clue gave it away from what I heard in trailers

    hytglbB.jpg
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know, but I cheated so I won't spoil it. Good movie though. Now I go home :-)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know, but I cheated so I won't spoil it. Good movie though. Now I go home :-)

    I cheated too
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I know, but I cheated so I won't spoil it. Good movie though. Now I go home :-)

    I cheated too

    The shame!!!! I have no idea on this one. As far as I'm concerned that is Red Foreman, my model for fatherhood.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I was gone sorry
    Django unchained was a guess
    I didn't see that movie yet but your clue gave it away from what I heard in trailers

    hytglbB.jpg

    Ok clue time
    Remake of this movie will be out this year
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    The only remake I've heard of coming down the pipeline is Robocop! It's Robocop isn't it! I forgot he was in Robocop...

    Looks like a good remake, that's one of those movies that would do well to be retold with modern special effects
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    The only remake I've heard of coming down the pipeline is Robocop! It's Robocop isn't it! I forgot he was in Robocop...

    Looks like a good remake, that's one of those movies that would do well to be retold with modern special effects

    Yes robocop

    I can't put a pic of robocop(Murphy) because that's too easy
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm unstoppable.

    Ok this pic is possibly to easy. So no hints.

    Starfighter.jpg
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I'm unstoppable.

    Ok this pic is possibly to easy. So no hints.

    Starfighter.jpg

    The Last Starfighter!
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I was gone sorry
    Django unchained was a guess
    I didn't see that movie yet but your clue gave it away from what I heard in trailers

    hytglbB.jpg

    Ok clue time
    Remake of this movie will be out this year
    .

    COME ON!?! No one here knows that this is from ROBOCOP. He uttered some of the greatest lines in movie history in this one.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    The last starfighter was correct.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014

    COME ON!?! No one here knows that this is from ROBOCOP.

    He works for * Jones, * Jones!

    I am sure he's been in other movies, but I only remember that guy from robocop.
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited January 2014

    COME ON!?! No one here knows that this is from ROBOCOP.

    He works for * Jones, * Jones!

    I am sure he's been in other movies, but I only remember that guy from robocop.

    "Can you fly Bobby!" was great, but when he waltzs into Morton's house and commands "[email protected], LEAVE!" That was the best.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014

    COME ON!?! No one here knows that this is from ROBOCOP.

    He works for * Jones, * Jones!

    I am sure he's been in other movies, but I only remember that guy from robocop.

    "Can you fly Bobby!" was great, but when he waltzs into Morton's house and commands "[email protected], LEAVE!" That was the best.

    Jeremy you were right with the last starfighter so it's your turn to post a movie pic
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    Sorry Max. You want to see something really scary?

    600full-twilight-zone%3A-the-movie-screenshot.jpg
  • barryriddl474
    4832 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Twilight Zone The Movie?
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    Twilight Zone The Movie?

    Yep, you got me.
  • barryriddl474
    4832 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Sadly, I cheated to get the answer :(
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Sadly, I cheated to get the answer :(

    cheated or not you got it right its your turn.
    its the posters responsibility to make sure that the picture link does not have the movie name in it.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Sadly, I cheated to get the answer :(

    cheated or not you got it right its your turn.
    its the posters responsibility to make sure that the picture link does not have the movie name in it.

    So are you saying cheating is accepted? Look's like I'll dominate this game now :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.