EA Forums - Banner

All my friends are gone?!?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Are you serious?

Replies

• bettyjan45
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same problem! Really annoying! Happened for most of yesterday also. Bettyjan45
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    Not to worry not to worry. This is a part of their ongoing issues with the servers for Tapped Out and some other games over at Origin. If you try to play in the early afternoon you'll have no friends. Play in the later evening hours when America is in bed and you'll be in friends city. I think the amount of stuff they added to the game and the people rushing to complete it before the holiday put a strain on the servers that house our Tapped Out data. This has been going on daily at about 11:30am EST since Saturday. It's a shame too because during the day these forums used to be filled with interesting threads now it's mostly complaints about the outages. Mind you though, this forum is where that complaining should be happening since it is the game status forum.
  • etoilenuit
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same things happening to me. But I've tried logging in at all hours of the day and night and it makes no difference. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and then I couldn't even get the game to start for two days. Now that I've stopped getting the "server error" message and can play, my neighbors are still gone. Getting really frustrated with this game.
  • hazeking421
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lost all my friends too, just my other Springfield is there, the origin tab is gone and I cant add friends. I hope they fix it soon I need coins!
  • GWMatMILO
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Still no friends on my iPad either. Frustrating since my iPhone game got them back this morning.

-Dan
  • lagrande25
    14 posts
    edited December 2012
    Samething here ...I need coins!!!
  • cosmojd
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same here as well?
  • aliaysonfire
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same here. I'm loosing roughly 100 Santa coins/day over it. :( and all that XP...
    Anyways. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, tried it during the "not busy part of the day" it's almost 11 pm here. And still no friends.
    If you'd like to add me though:

Aliaysonfire and blastcaps28

Thank you!
  • jonan2marvel
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yea same here. All my friends are gone and the origins tab is gone as well. I cant even add friends at all. Kinda frustrating cuz I really enjoy this game and I want more Santa coins! If anyone wants 2 add me feel free: jonan2marvel
    I accept anyone and everyone...as soon as its fixed

Thanx!
  • joshd8542
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Whoever said that you could access your friends in the middle of the night was a blatant liar. No friends anytime, although they can apparently still visit my town and collect santa coins from me all day long. I'm beginning to think that EA fired the one guy who actually knew what he was doing as the server problems appear to have just gotten worse since they allegedly started trying to fix them.
  • cwcook78
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    same issue as well....sigh. At least I have access to my Springfield. Yesterday I had no access to the game....
  • lagrande25
    14 posts
    edited December 2012
    Everythings good this morning.
    Daily player with Christmas houses, daily player, add me
  • aweil2014
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine is back up complete with all my neighbors.
  • Hollywood-18
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Not to worry not to worry. This is a part of their ongoing issues with the servers for Tapped Out and some other games over at Origin. If you try to play in the early afternoon you'll have no friends. Play in the later evening hours when America is in bed and you'll be in friends city. I think the amount of stuff they added to the game and the people rushing to complete it before the holiday put a strain on the servers that house our Tapped Out data. This has been going on daily at about 11:30am EST since Saturday. It's a shame too because during the day these forums used to be filled with interesting threads now it's mostly complaints about the outages. Mind you though, this forum is where that complaining should be happening since it is the game status forum.

Most helpful post award!
  • IrieDaygo619
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    ADD ME IM ON MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY AND HAVE DECORATED HOUSES

IRIEDAYGO619
    CELESTIAL32
  • aweil2014
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me I am on a lot and I have decorations!!!
    aweil2014 :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.