EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Tapped Out User Complied Ideas! (The Ultimate Wishlist)

Replies

• 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited January 2014
    I wish I could put boats in any body of water.
  • zerudaa134
    58 posts
    edited January 2014
    Love this thread, so many awesome ideas :D

Though no matter how awesome these ideas are what I really really REALLY crave is to make pavement in the size of 1x1 to truly be able to get creative with paths and designs. It's such a small addition to the game but it would give soooo much more freedom to all the creative designers! We'd have to rethink and redesign whole cities if this was added! (which would keep us occupied for quite a while, EA!) :)
  • Mustang63014
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    How about a warehouse we can store the things we want to keep in the game but don't want to see (like melted snowmen, x-mas and Halloween decorations, etc. Things that affect our ratings but aren't appropriate year-round?
  • crashinator7
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    This game should be on the pc because its a much bigger screen to click more things, also with the mouse its easier to click buildings
  • trunolimit2
    28 posts
    edited January 2014
    Am I the only one who wants an option where you can start with a clean slate. Have all your items put into your storage box and then build a new town.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited January 2014
    Gates for fences. Like a gate with a big b on it for the burns manor
  • Tomanyturtles
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    In the next update or so can you update more land thank tou
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    In the category of easier options:
    I would like to be able to go thru my friends list quicker by using a "end of friend list" "start of friend list" button. Also a "search friend list" so i can a specific friend. Also if i could tag certain friends as "favorites" maybe by putting a star above their town or something
  • Skruffee1
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    Great list, I've also thought lots of these would be great in the game, perhaps Burn's sun blocking device or possibly the sundial could control night/day in town.

Love the idea to add portions of monorail track to the game :-)

In your list I didn't see the "5 corners" landmark (likely an aspriational building)... that would make a great joined task for Sideshow Bob and Bart (if they ever make Bob a playable character) Rivers being able to flow into squid port water would be nice too. Storm drains. Additional boardwalk pieces can connect to land to make other docks... ability to add fence to the squid port entrance.

I'd also love for them to modify Open Air Stage to allow it to be placed on Squid Port (they'd have to remove the grass area just below the stage and make it transparent so it wouldn't look funny on boardwalk)

Gina Vendetti or Constance Harm with Juvenile Hall would be a nice addition to game as well.
    Grady and Julio with skin for Moe's tavern (making it a gay club)
    Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag Skin for Moe's Tavern/Moe
    Zoominator with Handyman Marge
    Patches and Violet
    Opal
    Frankie the Squealer
    Mrs Muntz.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would love the Happy Little Elves Game. :)
  • zerudaa134
    58 posts
    edited January 2014
    This game should be on the pc because its a much bigger screen to click more things, also with the mouse its easier to click buildings
    you can play this game on the computer. I saw a guide on how to do it on youtube by theadiposetv ^^
  • erobi15
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    I want to redesign my entire Springfield but I have tons of buildings, decorations, characters, etc. It is taking an eternity to place things in my inventory since it takes 3 clicks per item. It would be really helpful if I could just click a button to put everything in my inventory and remove all the water, roads, pavement, boardwalk, etc. to start from scratch.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited January 2014
    LT Smash with aircraft carrier.
  • coolkouts9
    8 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have my elf´s home on the island. Would be nice to have a nice little decorative bridge to make it look better. Putting a road over water just ruins the whole thing. :/
  • bp00295
    8 posts
    edited January 2014
    Add Shelbyville as another place to visit, like Krustyland.
  • lightestbulb
    86 posts
    edited January 2014
    RockOn7 wrote:
    Make the items move 360 degrees, like benches, you can only set them on two sides. You can't face them on the left pointing right. Same with buildings.

THIS. I understand it would require a lot of designing power, but if the developers started with houses and things like benches/parking lots it would make a huge difference. I have a lot of houses in my game, but I have them setup in standard neighborhood blocks to make it more realistic. I can't STAND that placing houses on the furthest side forces my houses to be faced away from the road. Drives me crazy.
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited January 2014
    Where the hell is Linguo !
  • otaku_matthew
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    I had an idea to have a springfield bank and for it to actually function like a bank in some ways. the details can be ironed out by the game designers but basically you can actually share or rather loan money through the banks in two ways. there should be pro's and cons to doing each way but the two ways are that first you can borrow from the bank itself, from the computer and that a percentage of every money tap from income tax or other cash that pops up goes to paying off your loan and you can only have one loan at a time or you can actually borrow money from your friends if both of you have a bank then you can go to your friend's springfield and click on their bank and request a loan that your friend can approve or decline depending on where they are in the game themselves and what they have available. also you can put money in the bank set aside for sharing so loans can be approved automaticly if you want. obviously there would be interest on the loans and also if you borrow from a friend then they are awarded interest on the loan as well. what do you think of the idea?
  • otaku_matthew
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    oh, another thing to add possibly to make it nicer to borrow money is that when you have a loan out that when you are not logged in to tap your cash that pops up that it automaticly gets credited against your loan. all of it while you are logged off so that you have less missed opportunities for money in a sense but you don't get any xp that way. also responding to a previous message about 360 degree positioning of buildings and objects well if you do that then you would want 360 degree turn perspective so you can see all four sides of a building or object since you might position it facing away from you.
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would like to see the L.A Body Works gym in the game, as well as

Simpsons Tapped Out Characters to have

Characters

1. Bleeding Gums Murphy
    2. Itchy
    3. Snowball 2
    4. Scratchy
    5. Lionel Hutz
    6. Brandine Spuckler
    7. Helen Lovejoy
    8. Troy McClure
    9. Crazy Cat Lady
    10. Jacqueline Bouvier
    11. Miss Hoover
    12. Lunchlady Doris
    13. * Krustofski
    14. Herb Powell
    15. Manjula
    16. Lurlene Lumpkin
    17. Artie Ziff
    18. Uter
    19. Princess Kashmir
    20. Belle
    21. X Files Stuff
    22. Hugo
    23. Number 1
    24. Ruth Powers
    25. Madam Wu
    26. Ling

Buildings

1. Stone Cutters
    2. The Jazz Hole
    3. La Maison Derri?re
    4. Royal King Trailer Park
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.