EA Forums - Banner

NO New Simpsons until the 9th March 2014!

wsjm1984 wrote:
February 2014 will be a month without Simpsons episodes, due to the transmission of the Super Bowl XLVIII in East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States, 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, 2014 Daytona 500 in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, and the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
at last make it a game topic:
no tieins till march for sure

Replies

• kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    So does that mean a Valentine's day update is imminent to keep us from getting hostile?

:shock:
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Kinda dumb....

Hopefully we get a valentines day update to keep us all preoccupied
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    kungpao214 wrote:
    So does that mean a Valentine's day update is imminent to keep us from getting hostile?

:shock:

Hope so, but must confess, that I'm feeling rather hostile already.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:

Isn't that a prerequisite for posting on this forum?
    :mrgreen:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    kungpao214 wrote:

riot!!! :wink::lol: let's flip over wiggams car :lol:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Its not a problem because we don't have to rely on tie-ins to keep us going. We have level updates and events to keep us going. Last year season 24 finished in May and season 25 started in September so we have had longer periods of time with no episodes.

We have Valentines coming up in a couple of weeks (if they decide to do it). There is also the winter Olympics which could be possible for an update. I'm sure there was an episode on this. Also * Patrick's early March which may give us a small event again. Mothers day at the end of March - Jacqueline Bouvier maybe? All that while we have level updates as well.

Tie-ins are nice but its not essential we get them right now.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Its not a problem because we don't have to rely on tie-ins to keep us going. We have level updates and events to keep us going. Last year season 24 finished in May and season 25 started in September so we have had longer periods of time with no episodes.

We have Valentines coming up in a couple of weeks (if they decide to do it). There is also the winter Olympics which could be possible for an update. I'm sure there was an episode on this. Also * Patrick's early March which may give us a small event again. Mothers day at the end of March - Jacqueline Bouvier maybe? All that while we have level updates as well.

Tie-ins are nice but its not essential we get them right now.

Mother's Day is in May though. Typo?
  • nwyatt15
    88 posts
    edited January 2014
    Not everywhere has Mother's Day at the same time. For us Brits it's the last Sunday in march
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.