EA Forums - Banner

[Poll] Give us Dirt/New Ground Cover, day [ 654 ] of many <--- EA [email protected]@K

Replies

• dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I like the pot hole idea. How about adding that to a neighbor visit so we have more to do than clean up graffiti?
  • NOVAwiz00
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    Give us a garbage truck. Then have someone tasked to drive it around collecting all the bags of trash your neighbors drop in your town.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited January 2014
    People that walk on things other than the pavement on the road
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    Isn't this thread supposed to be on the first page? :)
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    I am not sure how that game mechanic works. I know that the characters mainly stay on roads but if you have two rows of them they will cut across to each one, but only temporarily until it reaches the other road. I see my peeps cutting through yards (and fences) all the time. Personally I wish they would not cut through yards, but go on other surfaces like concrete, and hopefully dirt paths, equally. :D
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Bumpeli dunkeli
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just need the dirt/sand. Everything else seems like an over embellishment IMO.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    philieb wrote:
    Just need the dirt/sand. Everything else seems like an over embellishment IMO.

I agree. We don't need cracks, potholes, curved corners, etc, but we really need more landscape variety.
  • EvolWayz
    63 posts
    edited January 2014
    Plain old dirt seems like a no brained there...who of us while designing your town thought at one time or another that you could use some dirt or some other kind of ground cover?
  • howieson26
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    It would be awesome it we could place the roads/ground where ever we wanted instead of how we can do it by every five spaces. Like it should move every space instead of every five spaces. Would be able to line up buildings and decorations without it being one annoying space off.
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would be happy with just dirt and that is my main goal. However if EA decides to be crazy generous maybe they can give us the top two or three voted options. Or they could give us dirt and the ability to connect the already existing water and boardwalks to the land to connect streams to the ocean and/or to make docks. The last two additions could already use the existing surfaces but allow for a lot more creativity.

I am sure there is a reason why EA hasn't already done all of this but I can't figure it out.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited January 2014
    More decorations of any kind would be great.

However, it would be good if EA could address a couple of things.

1) the roads , dirt, cobblestones, pavements etc etc are custom layable rather than in blocks. Many times I've wanted to put pavement under/around buildings but don't like the look of it as you end up with far too much.
    2) when re-designing, it would be good to be able to store/move whole sections of the town, rather than have to dismantle/move each individual item. Want to re-do my own town and this is putting me off doing it.
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bump.

I too am for grounf tiles being single square. Not a 4x4 square but singles.
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited January 2014
    Wow didn't take long to drop 4 pages back
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    It is crazy. This forum is pretty active.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Almost 10K views on this thread:)

comon people, lets make it happen! 8)
  • kcotton74
    52 posts
    edited January 2014
    The people have spoken!
    Give us all the things!
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    Daily Bump
  • KEV3469
    29 posts
    edited January 2014
    bump
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited January 2014
    Over ten thousand views; let's hope one of them were EA!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.