EA Forums - Banner

What's going on with krustyland??

Prev1
I heard they are adding more Fleet a Pita capacity.

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited January 2014
    It might get a major update over the summer for it's 1 year, but else it will probably be a ride here and there. With the previous holidays, I wouldn't put it past them to give us a ride for valentine's day and the more probable Whacking Day 2.0. Else it would only be decorations added with levels.
  • DIrishBdo
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    It might get a major update over the summer for it's 1 year, but else it will probably be a ride here and there. With the previous holidays, I wouldn't put it past them to give us a ride for valentine's day and the more probable Whacking Day 2.0. Else it would only be decorations added with levels.

Completely agree. I think we'll get the occasional new ride or decoration for Krustyland in events (and maybe level updates), but I think (at least I hope) we'll get a substantial KL related update during Summer.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Maybe a Tunnel of Love for Valentines?
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    tunnel of love?

Please explain.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited January 2014
    Got as far as I could with the original build and have added the extra rides, would like to do more but it still keeps crashing when I go there so getting fed with it so it's been put on the back burner really.

Shame as it could have been so much better and it does add to your XP which I'm missing out on!

Hopefully EA will get the crashing issue sorted once and for all and integrate it better into the main game or it'll just be ignored.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    tunnel of love?

Please explain.

358404.jpg
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    tunnel of love?

Please explain.

358404.jpg
    that has to be a breach of the TOS
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would love to get the tunnel of love. We could then send Marge and Homer on task there.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    What Krustyland needs is is its own dedicated charaters
  • LPNintendoITA
    11464 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I heard they are adding more Fleet a Pita capacity.
    ehm KL already has the fleet a pita available...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    tunnel of love?

Please explain.

358404.jpg
    Yeah!
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited January 2014
    Tunnel of love should be added don't think it should be a premium item though
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited January 2014
    The Tunnel Of Love would be an awesome addition to KL!

But there is more they could add

* Dodgems/Bumpercars
    * Ferris Wheel (bigger than the one on SP)

Ok, so my brain has frozen and that's all i can think of, but no doubt there will be more everyone else can add to make KL more interesting (cuz i literally visit, collect XP, then leave - it has no interest to me other than that really)
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited January 2014
    When characters spawn random generated tasks, some tasks should be in KL... And if or when KL gets an expansion, let Duffman (he already has a pavilion there), Ralph and the other kids in allright (and Manjula, if she is out then. Isn't she a fortune-teller there?)
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    KL crashes every time I load it... Since day 1, very frustrating.

I built it to 5 stars, but with minimal tickets, only to finish it. I think I only have 25,000 tickets now. Sometimes I forget to go there for weeks. :(
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited January 2014
    http://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Krustyland

according to this there is at least 40 rides
  • rhodaluv
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    does anyone have suggestions for being stuck on a quest in krustyland? i completed the quest for homer to visit the duff pavilion and it says the quest is done but it wont unlock the roller coaster, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, deleting the pavilion to rebuild it and EA has been nonresponsive
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    rhodaluv wrote:
    does anyone have suggestions for being stuck on a quest in krustyland? i completed the quest for homer to visit the duff pavilion and it says the quest is done but it wont unlock the roller coaster, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, deleting the pavilion to rebuild it and EA has been nonresponsive

Do you have enough tickets? Try storing the pavilion and replacing it. That may retrigger it
  • rhodaluv
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    i do have enough tickets, but i will try storing it, i did try that before and it didnt work
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well first of all if you look at the Krustyland map you can see that EA can still bring tons and tons of more KL rides/attraction into the game. I am hoping we will get another KL update soon possibly in the summer around the same time the first one was realeased! I still go to my KL everyday and collect tickets and save it up just in case they bring a part two update for KL :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!