EA Forums - Banner

Worst accidental purchase.

2Next

Replies

• darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just wasted four ruddy donuts on betting again on the SF downs. I've got confirm donut spend on and it asked me if I was sure and I still said yes!!

Don't know what was going on in my head. A moment of pure madness.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just wasted four ruddy donuts on betting again on the SF downs. I've got confirm donut spend on and it asked me if I was sure and I still said yes!!

Ouch that gotta hurt, bet you didnt win either which made it even worse :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Nope - lost the original race and the second one too!!
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited January 2014
    I accidentally bought a mascot in KL... which sucked because i never ever go to KL
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited January 2014
    I do not think there are any bad accidental buys in the game, I want them all anyways mohahaha. But it would be bad if u bought something u already have. Accidental speed up is annoying too but if ur fast enough u can stop it. I have the confirm button on too. It shud be on as a standard :/
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Seraphemme wrote:
    I try to be careful but I've been burned 4 times now by accidental clicks on Springfield Downs when the try again button popped up under my finger while tapping other buildings. Wouldn't be a problem if donut confirm didn't keep shutting itself off.
    ea always disables it for updates or when u reinstall. that's one way of making money. accidentally forgetting
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Seraphemme wrote:
    I try to be careful but I've been burned 4 times now by accidental clicks on Springfield Downs when the try again button popped up under my finger while tapping other buildings. Wouldn't be a problem if donut confirm didn't keep shutting itself off.
    ea always disables it for updates or when u reinstall. that's one way of making money. accidentally forgetting

I have read this numerous times, but it never gets switched off with me. Not after any update.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Nope - lost the original race and the second one too!!

Oh :( That race track is a nightmare for sure, Fat Tony likes to keep the winnings for himself lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stefoorigin
    72 posts
    edited January 2014
    I spent 2 donuts speeding up simpsons' house tax, it was probably the first day of playing. Not my most expensive error, but probably the one that got me madder. 2 donuts for like 3$...

Then i learned of the confirmation button..(but after a while, another 10-20 donuts burned)
  • jdgatc29
    41 posts
    edited January 2014
    I accidentally bought the fiddler in the Squidport. Soooooooo mad.
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited January 2014
    I only really accidentally sped up buildings but there was this one time (At Band Camp) where I almost, and I mean almost, accidentally sped up the corn. Thankfully I had the Confirm Doughnut purchase on other was I would have been out almost 900 doughnuts.

Now THAT would have sucked.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited January 2014
    I only really accidentally sped up buildings but there was this one time (At Band Camp) where I almost, and I mean almost, accidentally sped up the corn. Thankfully I had the Confirm Doughnut purchase on other was I would have been out almost 900 doughnuts.

Now THAT would have sucked.
    YIKES!!
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    When switched to a new tablet, I forgot to put confirm donut spend back on and was scrolling through the store and accidentally brought Jimbo for 120 donuts!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.