EA Forums - Banner

Gaming issues!!!

prttypxie wrote:
It's been 2 days since I've been able to play! Friends around me can play and says theirs works fine! I'm still getting notifications that people are done with a task and when people send me friends request but the game won't let me log on! How much longer until they fix it? By time it's fixed all the Christmas perks will be over! Very frustrated!!! EA please hurry up!!
Sincerely,
A disgruntled player!

Oh odd, I'm ok to play. Just can't visit friends. (They are gone)

Replies

• prttypxie
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yea it's been two freaking days! Ugh! Some people can play and i can't even load the darn thing! I'm losing a lot of dollars and Santa coins because of this and it's not fair! Compensation from EA would be nice but I so doubt that'll ever happen!!!
  • Atomic Beam
    230 posts
    edited December 2012
    they do not care man, I one of the luckiest who can play the game atm and it really sucks for you guys, anyway i cannot get all my cions since i cannot even reach my friends list atm, they will not give us compensation as they do not give a single piece of **** about their customers...
  • lauren122688
    136 posts
    edited December 2012
    6 for me! Lol
  • prttypxie
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    6 days Lauren?? WTH??? Im frustrated by only 2 i can't imagine how pissed you are. Lol
  • joshd8542
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    I can usually access my town, and play in my town, but for the last 2 days haven't been able to access any of my friends towns, although they can apparently still visit my town since I keep getting the handshake symbol. I've never had an EA game that was free of bugs, but this current situation with this game is crumulent.
  • D0274RAC
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine has been going in and out for the past week and all day today I try to open it and its saying I have to start all over again! It's really frustrating!
  • D0274RAC
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
    Does anyone else open the game and its at lvl 1 again? Everything you've done is gone?
  • Slora420
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    D0274RAC wrote:
    Does anyone else open the game and its at lvl 1 again? Everything you've done is gone?

Yup, same thing is happening to me now. So frustrating! Hopefully my town will come back when EA finally fixes things.
  • dnagoo
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's not gone, u just logged out. Unfortunately, they took origin out and we can't log in. That's why it starts from the beginning. As soon as we login to origin u will get everything back
  • jcqi
    46 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was able to at least see my springfield (but no friends) during the outages in the pass 2 days. However, starting this morning, I just keep getting the Undergoing Maintenance message whenever I launch the game. It appears that the server problem has propagated from the origin servers to the game servers, or maybe EA simply took some game servers down to test their fix.

Around 7pm PST yesterday, the origin servers were back online (at least for me), and I was able to raid my friends. But now it's 8:15. I don't think the origin servers will be back, probably not even the game servers. Hope they can fix it tomorrow.
  • prttypxie
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    I logged in just a few minutes ago and everything's working for me as of right now. Fingers crossed! Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.