EA Forums - Banner

I'm no longer a freemium user, but now I'm not sure what to get.

How many donuts do you have now? What else do you desire besides Otto?

Replies

• ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have about 150 that I'm willing to spend, that way I will be left with some doughnuts for any LTO's that interest me. The list of things I want is long but for now it's narrowed down to the tire fire, news van, theater, observatory, or Dr. Nick.
  • kmorg1
    8 posts
    edited January 2014
    The tire fire and news van will give you a bonus to your multiplier. The theater and observatory will give you money plus a few characters will have tasks there. Dr. Nick will only have tasks.

I would go with Frink or Luann, but that's me. You need to figure out who/what you want in your town.
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I know I do. Thanks for the help.
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited February 2014
    If your in need of cash the open air stage is great. Funny animations and great payout. Duffman is also great as nearly all his tasks are outdoors. My personal favourite is "promote duff" he rides around on a Segway with duff flags.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Otto is worth it. He's reasonable for a premium plus (sort of) building, and he has some good tasks. He's also, you know, Otto. I'll be getting him soon, hopefully.
  • benshTX
    12 posts
    edited February 2014
    Otto's "building" is perfect for a school parking lot, and his tasks are totally rad.

Dr. Nick is a letdown. He never does much more than stand on the sidewalk.

Think about the CC + Jasper. Unique looking building and great character animations.

Barney was the first thing I went for. Can't imagine my town without him passed out someplace in a puddle of vomit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.