EA Forums - Banner

This "Super Bowl" update would've been the perfect time to release the following items...

2Next

Replies

• Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    Well going by this theory, we already have two stadiums we don't need another one, when there are plenty of other buildings to add. If we don't need more land, then we certainly don't need multiples of the same kind of buildings. Sure it would be a nice addition , but if we can't get more land,I can pass on another huge building, when we already have two of them.

Technically, we only have one. Duff Stadium & that's a baseball field. Since this is a "Football" event, it makes sense to release a Football Stadium & there's none better that the Springfield Atoms Stadium

We have plenty of houses, restaurants & shops, yet they keep churning those out. So what's the big deal if we get a few more stadiums. There's more than 1 in Springfield, you know.

I absolutely agree. What is the big deal about getting more land also. As I have said before if you don't need it don't buy it. I enjoy getting any new item. Like I said , the stadium would be a nice addition. So would more land.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    New land expansions have been released and more will come down the line. That is a fact.

But this topic isn't about land expansions. It's about the Springfield Atoms Stadium & Stan Taylor being added to the game considering this was a "Football" related update & it would've been the perfect time to release this character & building.
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited February 2014
    They could add a task for homer. " eat from nacho hat". I want to be a nacho man. Or me burns " show off regular sized novelty hand"

Wish they would add capital city goofball as character also. I realize he is baseball related but still great inclusion
  • benshTX
    12 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'd rather have the Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park (with bullfighting animation. Obviously).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Great idea and would have loved another stadium but somehow i think DUFF bear wouldnt allow this stadium to happen.....to much competition :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would like to have those added to the game, great suggestion Deadshot! Perhaps we get them next year? All updates, giving us more content, is a good update!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    They could add a task for homer. " eat from nacho hat". I want to be a nacho man. Or me burns " show off regular sized novelty hand"

Wish they would add capital city goofball as character also. I realize he is baseball related but still great inclusion

That would be a great task for Homer lol.

And yes I agree. The Capital City Goofball needs to be added ASAP. Along with either Isotope Stadium or Springfield War Memorial Stadium.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Great idea and would have loved another stadium but somehow i think DUFF bear wouldnt allow this stadium to happen.....to much competition :lol:

Bah. Competition is always good because then they could release Howard K Duff VIII as a playable character incorporate him into the storyline revolving around the Atoms Stadium. Neo, you just gave me an idea for a great storyline.

Howard_K._Duff_VIII.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.