EA Forums - Banner

Finally bought all the land... in Krustyland!

I am jealous. I've got a full design mapped out for my Krustyland, but it's going to take me forever to buy up all the land.

How long did it take you?

Replies

• strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited February 2014
    That is huge. Been working on that for some time. I ha e at least 15-18 spots left, maybe June.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    All mines done. Hate krappyland
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited February 2014
    glenjamin8 wrote:
    That was harder than childbirth.
    Considering your username is Glen, I highly doubt it was tougher then childbirth for you :p
    That is unless of course you suffered a lot of pain giving birth to a few million "tadpoles" ;)
  • Crowsfox
    86 posts
    edited February 2014
    *jealous* I finally finished all the buildings except premiums, so now I am working on buying the land as well.. slow going!
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm finally hitting my stride in my KL. I'm enjoying it (while it lasts).
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    i am still waiting for them to release more land for krustyland because there is not enough
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i am still waiting for them to release more land for krustyland because there is not enough

Lol
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I am jealous. I've got a full design mapped out for my Krustyland, but it's going to take me forever to buy up all the land.

How long did it take you?

I finished during Halloween - but that is having both premium rides, starting when Krustyland started - and keeping all characters there for nearly 100% of the time. Only pulled some out for storylines in Springfield - then they typically went right back to Krustyland. I was using 12/8 hour quests all day everyday. Definitely took advantage of Bart's, Lisa's and CBG's premium 8 hour task as it matched their 12 hour.

EDIT: that is also including using all premium characters that can go there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.