EA Forums - Banner

Super Bowl "event" Removed

13Next

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    cutez69626 wrote:
    I play every day twice i never got the finished event.
    No blimp for me
    I was actually even playing while watching the super bowl
    what gives :(
    it was given yesterday morning. next time... try to reboot if it doesn't start
    and u had to keep homer and lisa free...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • cutez69626
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    i got the one early last week about homer needing lots of beer. he bought some and some extra. then that was it
  • cutez69626
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    Nope sorry it is all my fault. Lisa was over at crusty land doing some stuff so i never saw the ! in Springfield.
  • cloverjenn
    44 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I misplaced my phone so I wasn't able to log in yesterday afternoon, but I had put Homer and my residents on the 4 hour task before I lost it. Do you think I'll still get my donuts and the blimp when I find the phone and click the checkmarks?
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    cloverjenn wrote:
    I misplaced my phone so I wasn't able to log in yesterday afternoon, but I had put Homer and my residents on the 4 hour task before I lost it. Do you think I'll still get my donuts and the blimp when I find the phone and click the checkmarks?

Yes
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    I hate how the blimp around task is only one time, I was looking forward to doing more often so I can see the animation.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I hate how blimp around is only one time, I was looking forward to it

why?
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jenichu682 wrote:
    The icing on the cake for this Super Bowl promo for me: MY MYSTERY BOX GAVE ME 30 DONUTS!!! Finally!

Same! Had one around Xmas too so bonus!!

i also got 30 in my end of week daily play mystery box! first time i ever got em. now i have 71 saved. i have a long way to go to get that bowling alley though. *sigh* maybe I'll Just get the tire fire... no must save! it ain't easy playing free. too many wants! ha
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    cloverjenn wrote:
    probably yes but the content was removed today (the update). I hope you do!!!
  • cloverjenn
    44 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks everyone. Guess I'll find out as soon as I find my phone. The search will begin after work :)
  • el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited February 2014
    I started the quest when it came out but I was out of town yesterday until today. I thought since I started it I would still be able to get the blimp and continue the quest line. This was the first free item since the launch I didn't get. Pissed!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NOOOOO!!!! I accidentally spent 6 of my 7 donuts to speed up Arnie Pye's stupid helicopter task. I didn't realize the donut confirm was off (it's usually on even after the updates). Ugh, so frustrated.
  • DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited February 2014
    I really like the Duff Blimp. :mrgreen:

If only it could be interacted with more... :cry:
  • cutez69626
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    They removed the event?
    Homer just said he knew how he could fix eating all that salt with some duff beer

then nothing it stopped
    did they really just end it. AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

do you think if i turn back the clock on my phone it will come back?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    cutez69626 wrote:
    They removed the event?
    Homer just said he knew how he could fix eating all that salt with some duff beer

then nothing it stopped
    did they really just end it. AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

do you think if i turn back the clock on my phone it will come back?
    nope the clock is based on EA server
  • cloverjenn
    44 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    el-jeffe83 wrote:
    I started the quest when it came out but I was out of town yesterday until today. I thought since I started it I would still be able to get the blimp and continue the quest line. This was the first free item since the launch I didn't get. Pissed!

Guess I lucked out. I started the quest on Sunday, misplaced my phone and then finished the quest Monday night when I found the phone. I still got the blimp, my donuts and Homer did his blimp quest. Maybe contact EA?
  • el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited February 2014
    Hmmm might be worth a try although I doubt they care. How would I go about contacting them? I've never had any issues with the game..
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So I started the event on Sunday, sent Homer to host it but was busy and never sent people to the party. Just sent them now. Think I'll get the blimp? I remember people finishing the 4th of July quest well after the update and getting the liberty bell. I never rushed cuz I thought it was just the Barney blimp lol. Guess I'll see if it bites me in the @ss
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.