EA Forums - Banner

Okay, I cleared the wheel and finished the tasks.

Prev1
in on last page.

Replies

• jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited February 2014
    EA thanks you for spending all those donuts to speed up everything on the first few hours of the event. BTW, this is on a game you hate. We all know you're trolling again since everyone is having log in issues.

• Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited February 2014
    What you could do is come back next update so you can repeat yourself all over again.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    So that's why no one can connect to server, you used it up josh!
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jenichu682 wrote:
    EA thanks you for spending all those donuts to speed up everything on the first few hours of the event. BTW, this is on a game you hate. We all know you're trolling again since everyone is having log in issues.

I am able to log in just fine. It was only down for about 10 minutes for me.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited February 2014
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    What you could do is come back next update so you can repeat yourself all over again.

+1 :thumbup:
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited February 2014
    You have 18 days until the event ends and your complaining that there isn't anything left for you to do because you decided to spend doughtnuts to speed up the event? I highly doubt the server was only down for 10 minutes for you specifically.

• JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    You have 18 days until the event ends and your complaining that there isn't anything left for you to do because you decided to spend doughtnuts to speed up the event? I highly doubt the server was only down for 10 minutes for you specifically.

It was only down for 10 minutes that I was trying to get in. It may have been down for several hours before I tried to log in. I wouldn't know obviously since I wasn't trying to log in.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I agree with you Josh... I have 8/10 things from the wheel. What's my incentive to visit neighbours once I get this wheel done? I don't really want the decorations, they're all ugly as sin. Sweet update.

Edit: Knew i was missing two items, wasn't sure if the wheel had ten or eight things on it.
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited February 2014
    You could join in the fun here...
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9965407.page
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Now what? Also, what's my incentive for visiting neighbors if there are no personal/community prizes?

kindness and love to other people. It's Valentines Day, dude.
  • thesimdeej33
    32 posts
    edited February 2014
    Well if you rush every thing up ! Yor bound to get bored ! Savour it and enjoy it! No point rushing!
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    If you're bored you could make some pointless trophies that say stuff like "rose bush grow-master," "lovely Gazebo collector," and a "wheel cleared," badge?
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm glad some people rush the tasks because then I can benefit from their knowledge. It can really help me make decisions about how I am going to spend my limited donuts. And the wheel, let's face it, is much less challenging. Most likely in response to the outcry against the evil Xmas wheel.

And some people just like to complain, especially grumpy old men like our friend here. You don't have to engage him. Besides,josh is funny and always keeps it entertaining around here.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Now what? Also, what's my incentive for visiting neighbors if there are no personal/community prizes?
    Might I suggest making some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies to help pass the time. As far as visiting, be kind josh and help out your less fortunate neighbors, not everyone has donuts to blow and rush things. be kind and send those valentines.
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    Greetings all. I am only winning lamps, fences and benches so hope wheel goes for awhile. Android player so my first valentine.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Greetings all. I am only winning lamps, fences and benches so hope wheel goes for awhile. Android player so my first valentine.

It's going to be easy. No worries
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

It's going to be easy. No worries
    thanks getting worried as so many had a rough time with Christmas wheel. Feel their panic now. :twisted:
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited February 2014
    Finished the wheel today. only task i rushed was the first one to get things rolling. nothing was activated and i didnt want to wait 12 hours. ill still visit friends so i can store up decorations for future builds.
  • blueathena62
    114 posts
    edited February 2014
    Well, since I'm assuming you've spun the wheel a whole ton of times, does it ever run out of items? Or can you just keep spinning and get a ton of ponds? Hard to decorate around, but I like free multipliers.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited February 2014
    This marks the second time in less than two month Josh has rushed the event with donuts and THEN complained the event was sub-optimal and blamed EA for it. Absolutely laughable.

A "problem" remedied by, you know, NOT rushing the event.

And people actually pay attention to what this guy has to say like it's some kind of e-gospel?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.