EA Forums - Banner

Valentine Update GLITCH

I don't think it's a glitch, but made on purpose from the devs. Since you need the farm in your first quest, they finish whatever it is you have growing there. So if the update isn't forced worldwide yet, I'd also strongly recommend to start cornproduction before the update.

Replies

• hotdalimama
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    This happened to me as well
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited February 2014
    XstNyqJ.gif
  • campbellj8626
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    Actually I was thinking that same thing when trying to come up with a title. But I didn't know what else to call it. But yeah...Wouldn't really call it a GLITCH but thought it was a pretty cool little thing to know if anyone hadn't updated yet.
  • megorita21
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    This mad me insanely mad until I realized they gave me the $$ and XP. I guess that makes up for it. So much for New Years corn. :roll:
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had 85 days left to grow my corn, and received about 13k XP. So you get a portion of what you would have received if it was grown in full.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yep, not a glitch. You need the farm. Love the update. So many cool things
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had 85 days left to grow my corn, and received about 13k XP. So you get a portion of what you would have received if it was grown in full.

That was probably the full amount paid to you. I was making about 17kXP with each handshake before this update, with both the corn and the channel ocho. And my multilplier is around 70%, so depending on what your's is, 13kXP would be about right.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Think its 45000 cash and 9k xp for harvested corn. Looks like you got the full amount along with the extra xp you get from your multiplier.

Edit:my bad, already answered.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's $45000 and 9000XP for corn, right? Because I got that when it sped up my corn. (plus my multiplier. It's really low. Corn was in my freeium game) I got the full benefit and I still had 59 days to go.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.