EA Forums - Banner

I'm back!!

Welcome back :)

There's more stuff that gets unlocked after you finish growing roses, some purchasable items and another wheel like at Xmas. No community prizes, this time.
I love my computer...all my friends live in it

Replies

• cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    OK so another lousy wheel (shakes head). What about visiting neighbours? I've left off visiting mine until I know what is happening.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Welcome back. I was finally able to log into this forum at work as well. All my tiles in my side towns are still there. That's a bummer for your neighbors though.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    cjryder625 wrote:
    OK so another lousy wheel (shakes head). What about visiting neighbours? I've left off visiting mine until I know what is happening.

This wheel has better odds, apparently. :lol:

Friend visits work like they did for Valentines last year, you tap on the characters, and you get hearts. You seem to get less hearts each tap the further you get through the friends list, though. Probably to level the playing field a bit for people with less friends/ a way to get people to spend money on wheel spins.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    thanks. Think I've got another couple of hours to go till my roses are done. At least I'm back in here. Life seemed really weird.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've been locked out of the forums all week, too! I didn't realize how much I depend on this forum for game information until I couldn't get in, and I was really freaked about the update: how would I know what to do (e.g., which characters to keep free for special event tasks, etc.), or what's going on? Whew! So glad to be back! :D
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Me too, more than a week out! . :mrgreen: missed all the " there is an update " threads :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    missyolga wrote:
    Me too, more than a week out! . :mrgreen: missed all the " there is an update " threads :lol:

Sometimes its not all bad ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

Sometimes its not all bad ;) lol

Thats true, i was freaking out , thought i was blocked hahahaha, nothing worked not on ipad, not on pc :p
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was blocked out. It was quite irritating. I did however get a lot of work done during that times since the only time I'm on here is during working hours.

Edit:

Every time I see this thread I think of this

Bender.jpg
  • IndigoUnicorn
    62 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was exactly the same! Couldn't access the forum websites on both my laptop nor my Kindle and it was very frustrating... but now I'm back, I can see what I've missed..... I am so gutted that I have to grow roses seeing as I was only 2 days away from having my corn anyway and was gonna see what this "stacking" was all about, but oh well...!!

I've decided not to read many forum posts as I want to wait and discover for myself now that I've been forced to wait (being locked out) but I can pretty much sum up some things from the titles.... there's a Valentines Wheel, that Josh bloke is moaning about something, Brandine has popped up with all her children and people are obsessing over a whale? Yaaaaay it's good to be back :)
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    missyolga wrote:
    aww that's the best bit of an update :lol: everyone screaming it's here :lol:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    missyolga wrote:

:lol: yes, and all the others, screaming, stop posting about the update
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2014
    The wheels easier this time at least
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    missyolga wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

:lol: yes, and all the others, screaming, stop posting about the update
    haha gud times to be had :lol::mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!