Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Haven't been able to play for hoursssss.... Ugh
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm really confused when people say they've been playing this game for two years or sometimes the claim of three years(?!?!). Could be wrong (won't be the last time) but didn't TSTO drop in February 2012 but was then pulled almost immediately for several months till late August/early September? That would mean you've played about a year and a half. Am I missing something though?
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited February 2014
    Same here can't play how frustrating.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I'm really confused when people say they've been playing this game for two years or sometimes the claim of three years(?!?!). Could be wrong (won't be the last time) but didn't TSTO drop in February 2012 but was then pulled almost immediately for several months till late August/early September? That would mean you've played about a year and a half. Am I missing something though?

It was pulled from the store, but was still playable. Meaning they released it, people downloaded it, they took the game off the store - so more people couldn't download it. So players that did have the game, could still play - they just prevented new players from getting the game. It then relaunched to the store - making it available to more players.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited February 2014
    Couldn't download yesterday until about five hours after the update released. Now that Lisa should be done with the 24-hour task and I can start the actual meat of the update, I can't get in. But hey, at least I can get back on this forum after it mysteriously being inaccessible for a week!
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Then they'll extend the event, or find a way to reward missing hearts or something. It's nothing to fret over. Events get extended all the time from issues. Halloween 2013 is like the only one that was not extended. Halloween 2012 was, Christmas 2012 was, Whacking Day 2013 was, Christmas 2013 was. So if we have all this down time, then they will just tack on another week at the end.

Dude, I freaking love your child like optimism. Maybe you weren't around for the Cheating Krusty Wheel that gave every prize other than the premium prizes landed on. Or Maybe you missed the bug that stopped awarding tokens after the allotted 2000. But EA never acknowledged...

I just love your pessimistic/negative posts too.

Yes, I had the wheel landing on visibly on a prize, and it gave me the money next to it. I did miss out on the tokens not granted because I actually spent donuts on additional tokens. I also did the loop trick to earn additional tokens from tickets.

EA did acknowledge their rigged wheel. Have you not played the Valentine's update yet? When you unlock the wheel Krusty makes fun of how the original one was rigged - acknowledging how messed up their wheel was.

With whatever major issues have happened, they've extended the event. Harpes/lost towns/ultra high prize goals for Whacking Day extended that one. Christmas 2013 was extended with people worrying about the wheel - they even updated the odds for it.

Oh wait none of this makes sense since I'll be a labeled an "EA supporter".

You ARE an Ea supporter.

By the way, Xmas wasn't Extended just to give people screwed by the rigged wheel a better chance at getting those prizes. It was extended because - as usual EA had not content back up and LVL 38 was LATE

Second. I COULDN'T use the Loop trick to get token because it didn't work because of the Freaking Glitch EA never BOTHERED to FIX

Oh and I've been Locked out of the fame for two days, since after the updater. so how exactly would I know about anything IN the update?

But leave it to EA to make fun of the fact that they rigged the game in their favor and did nothing to even the odds...

And leave it to EA supporters like you to Pucker up.

I still don't understand why Common sense Suggestions, like- having a live testing- or even running the update to work out the bugs before releasing it opening u more servers doing SOMETHING instead of putting out over priced premium items... into a game that - no one can even play...

but yeah because I am dissatisfied I'm greedy and ungrateful.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Cart get in the game had this yesterday and now again
  • sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited February 2014
    Why does it seem to happen at the same time of day? Lol. I've been playing all day and then got booted about an hour ago
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

Technically it won't be 2 years until the end of this month but yeah It HAS been 2 years and ES has been Being Lazy for two years.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yea I can't get on the game very annoying :(
  • bubsyjenkins
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    This is sooooo frustrating.

I couldn't get anything but the "Can't connect to server" screen all day yesterday. Finally around 10pm I got into the game briefly and planted the 24hr roses, then the game crashed again so I'm not even sure if it registered.

Now today I've been stuck on the Bart screen all day again.

Ridiculous.
  • rexbanner888
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    what is the sense of a game which is not able to be played?
  • leepierce27
    321 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow. You'd think how much money we spend on the game that they'd get their act together and fix their servers before an event launch. This is the harp of death all over again.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    By the way, Xmas wasn't Extended just to give people screwed by the rigged wheel a better chance at getting those prizes. It was extended because - as usual EA had not content back up and LVL 38 was LATE

Where is your proof backing this? You act like an EA supporter because you have the correct answer.
    But leave it to EA to make fun of the fact that they rigged the game in their favor and did nothing to even the odds...

They did even out the odds. The day the event was supposed to end, they increased the odds of Clausco and Helter Shelter.
    I still don't understand why Common sense Suggestions, like- having a live testing- or even running the update to work out the bugs before releasing it opening u more servers doing SOMETHING instead of putting out over priced premium items... into a game that - no one can even play...

You act like they have hundreds of people supporting and actively working on this game. This isn't a normal console game with huge team of developers and testers. This game is likely a small team comprised of like a dozen people.

If you are so ungrateful and unhappy with the game, and same to be a magnet for every bug - why are you still playing? You've had complaint posts since Squidport (8 months ago) with supposedly plenty of crashing problems, and lock outs, yet you keep coming back? If I had major issues with the game I'd just delete the darn thing. Depending on the issues, I would also demand a refund. I've been fortunate to not have major issues, so I continue to play.
  • Pezmaniac4
    23 posts
    edited February 2014
    Can't get into the game. My first batch of roses should be done and sitting there. Hopefully, I will be able to actually start the Valentines day event sometime soon.
  • leepierce27
    321 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    You act like they have hundreds of people supporting and actively working on this game. This isn't a normal console game with huge team of developers and testers. This game is likely a small team comprised of like a dozen people.

The game has made over 100 million for EA since launch. They've got waay more than a dozen working on this game. I'd say it'd mirror that of a small feature, probably forty, fifty employees, considering that they have updates every two weeks.
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Such a great way to spend my one year anniversary of Tapped Out. :cry: (I'm on Android)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow. You'd think how much money we spend on the game that they'd get their act together and fix their servers before an event launch. This is the harp of death all over again.

Maybe Valentines day events are cursed!? :shock: :twisted:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • leepierce27
    321 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

Maybe Valentines day events are cursed!? :shock: :twisted:

Exactly why we needed a Love Day update instead.
  • peteref83
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    Not been able to get in for the last 3 hours, halfway through doing my neighbours when it kicked me out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.