EA Forums - Banner

Where is Mary Spuckler ?

I agree, Mary would have been a little cooler than some of the younger kids.

I mean they have what? 50 kids or something crazy like that?

Also - where the ---- is our Crazy Cat Lady, complete with her clouder of cats!!!

Replies

• davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I agree it would b good 2 c Mary spuckler in the game :D
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Maybe level 39? Ya never know.. Ralph came as a seperate level update during the Valentine update last year and he's sort link to Valentine's day. I gotta feeling it may be her or somebody like Apu's wife. Guess we'll see in a few weeks
  • Jetsonsclo700
    62 posts
    edited February 2014
    Rory Bellows...thats who we need.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I could see Mary Spuckler after all she is one of the most well known of the Spucker kids. And could you imagine if one day we in the future we had all the Spuckler kids in the game. That would be amazing.
  • craighk01957
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:

Also - where the ---- is our Crazy Cat Lady, complete with her clouder of cats!!!

I'm sorry... what is a "clouder"? A "herd" of cats?... I'm sure it's an auto correct thing, but I can't find the right word! :)
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2014
    I like the Spuckler kids EA chose. Whitney, Dubya, and Birthday are the classics. Mary... not so much. Yeah, she was featured in a few episodes; but, the episodes were not good.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:

I'm sorry... what is a "clouder"? A "herd" of cats?... I'm sure it's an auto correct thing, but I can't find the right word! :)
    It's a typo - it's Clowder.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/words/what-is-the-collective-term-for-a-group-of-cats

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's chowder! Say it right, Frenchy! ;):mrgreen:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    She should of came with Brandine
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    I like the Spuckler kids EA chose. Whitney, Dubya, and Birthday are the classics. Mary... not so much. Yeah, she was featured in a few episodes; but, the episodes were not good.

Never heard of them and as you said Mary has been in a few episodes so she comes with more importance.

• Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I'm sure well get her in due time along with the other past loves. I mean did get Mindy Simmons in this update.

1. Jacques Cousteau with Fiesta Terraces Apartments
    2. Lurleen Lumpkin with Trailer & Colonel Homer skin
    3. Princess Kashmir with Sapphire Lounge
    4. Artie Ziff with Ziffcorp & Ziff Mansion
    5. Jessica Lovejoy with Lovejoy House
    6. Colin
    7. Gloria Jailbird
    8. Beatrice Simmons
    9. Laura Powers
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would rather have Helen Lovejoy, also don't forget LT Smash :wink:
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm sure well get her in due time along with the other past loves. I mean did get Mindy Simmons in this update.

1. Jacques Cousteau with Fiesta Terraces Apartments
    2. Lurleen Lumpkin with Trailer & Colonel Homer skin
    3. Princess Kashmir with Sapphire Lounge
    4. Artie Ziff with Ziffcorp & Ziff Mansion
    6. Colin
    7. Gloria Jailbird
    8. Beatrice Simmons
    9. Laura Powers

All those characters would be great additions wouldn't surprise me if we got a few of those especially Jessica Lovejoy and Lurleen Lumpkin. And Colin would be a great character for Saint Patricks day you listening EA.

• LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited February 2014
    Rory Bellows...thats who we need.

A Rory Bellows skin for Krusty would be awesome!...so would the a skin from when he went all George Carlin and pulled his hair back in a pony tail from I believe the Last Temptation of Krust episode....
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Maybe level 39? Ya never know.. Ralph came as a seperate level update during the Valentine update last year and he's sort link to Valentine's day. I gotta feeling it may be her or somebody like Apu's wife. Guess we'll see in a few weeks

:thumbup: Excellent Point. I think you may be onto something, seems logical.

I may be biased, but I like the spucklers released thus far. But. . . there are only 3 thus far, so plenty of room in their character section.

Plus, they didn't keep Brandine in with spuckler, and instead added her to more oddballs. So, it would be nice to have a an update during the event.
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    It's chowder! Say it right, Frenchy! ;):mrgreen:

This made me lol!! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.