Lard lads that actually make donuts for TSTO cash

2Next

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I always thought it would be a good idea for Lard Lads to generate a donut once a week or something like that

It would make sense, it would also be nice if the First Church of Lard Lad payed out in a similar fashion. But you know what would happen? Whole towns of LL's. Unless they made it so you could only buy so many.

not if they implement it like the scratch off ticket. Look how many Kwike Marts I have but I still only get the 1 ticket
  • snyder712
    39 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've thought from the beginning that it is stupid that Lard Lad didn't give out donuts. if it ever happened, i bet EA would make the payout slow enough that the average user would spend more donuts on it than it would pay out, banking on the probability that people will lose interest in the game before it turns a donut profit.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited February 2014
    It would be so sweet to see a delicious pink donut hovering over lard lads waiting to be harvested :mrgreen:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Agreed one if these lard lads need to cumulate a donut every 24 hrs or etc...
  • carpediem116
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Not a fan of in game cash to donut exchange.

In for Maximum - 1 donuts a week by lard lad. Heck, 1 donuts every two weeks is fine as well.

Here's another idea, how about monthly specials?

Every end of month from 5:00 - 5:05pm Lard Lad Donuts will have an "expired" donuts special. Any tappers who login at that time and tap Lard Lad Donuts can will get up to 5 donuts.
  • Dvl_dwg0481
    19 posts
    edited February 2014
    Guys I like how everyone is thinking, I like all the ideas. Hopefully if I keep bugging the forum it may catch on.
    Thanks for the support.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.