EA Forums - Banner

V-Day Update, Level 38 and Duff blimp missing.

Replies

• cipher40
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    Orgin id: cipher40

I lost all level 38 items upon downloading Valentines day update. Upon restart I leveled back up to level 38, and recovered all items but have to redo all level 38 quests.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I posted on here the other day about dropping a level and EA has just given me 75 doughnuts as well! And I've just got back to where I was before the drop! I consider this a bonus! Now I can buy my first premium item! :)

Got this this morning too. Definitely makes up for it. Thanks EA!
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin Id: vitorcrezende
    Level showing: 37 (was 38 )
    Lost items: Any of them, but I had to do all the quest line from Super bowl event and level 38.
    Ps.: when i first logged I got te message that I leveled up to level 38 and then the quests started again.
  • jdunn187
    5 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin ID: jdunn187

I lost my Kang, and my Kodos is stuck. I can still give Kodos jobs, but she can't move from where she's standing when a job ends. Also, I cannot access scratch-offs nor can I visit some of my friends towns. Very frustrating, Kang was my first premium character, I spent real money to buy him back during the first Halloween update.
  • ClicquotOh
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    Can confirm the receipt of 75 donuts if you added your issue and ID here.

So, yes, EA reads this (or I presume it is EA) and they DO care. So hold tight and check your donut balance.

To EA- thank you SO much, this is very much appreciated and frankly unexpected. I was teetering on the edge of paying for donuts ( I said at the start I would not ;-) to buy Brandine. With this generous solution you provided consider me impressed and happy to pay you in the future for all of the work you put into entertaining me.

**sorry to everyone else for the personal thoughts, but I wanted to make sure the powers that be know the gesture was very much appreciated** /end

~cheers
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited February 2014
    My level 38 and blimp was missing good thing restarting fixed it but now I got those quests still in my book I was originally going to re do them at first but then decided not to. Oh and the server isues we had for about 6 hours per day for two days didn't help
    ID: Ieuan_Richards
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited February 2014
    I did the wheel spinning for the V-update and I won an item from the wheel. Then I palced the item in my town and then I got kicked out of the server. When I returned, my item was gone!

Origin ID: Khodro
  • jared262
    3 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin: jared262
    Mayhem ID: 2449 4591 9110 3157 0375 2822 0477 7729 8313 10 Version 4.7.1

I tried posting to the forums but I wasn't able to login. I filed a ticket with EA on Feb 5, 2014 regarding this matter. I had been set back to Level 37 as well and lost:

Duff blimp, Judge Snyder and courthouse, blue haired lawyer, grocery store, klav kalash stand, greenpeace boat, knight boat, lady justice statue, swanky fish, and Mr. Sparkle billboard.

In the last few days, I have been reset to Level 38 but I still have to complete all the tasks. I am also still missing the blue haired lawyer, swanky fish, and Mr. Sparkle billboard.

Today, I saw that users who reported these issues on the forum received 75 donuts. Not only have I not received all of my premium items back, I'm still completing Level 38, and I did not receive these donuts. I would like the same results as the other players.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Originally lost level 38 and Duff Blimp, but got the stuff back like everyone else, but having to redo all the quests.

Currently slogging through all the Level 38 tasks again.
    Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dlwraske04
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin: dlwraske04
    Mayhem ID: 2130 9598 5411 8320 5927 6794 2279 0259 1683 92 version 4.7.1

Like the previous poster, I also tried posting to the forums but I wasn't able to login either. My ticket was filed with EA on Feb 5, 2014 and I still haven't heard anything back. My game was set back to Level 37 and although I'm back to Level 38, I sill have to re-complete all of the quests. I was missing:

Duff blimp, Judge Snyder, Courthouse, blue haired lawyer, grocery store, klav kalash stand, greenpeace boat, knight boat, lady justice statue, and the swanky fish. I've gotten most of these items back but I'm still missing:

the blue haired lawyer and the swanky fish

I also noticed today that users who reported these issues on the forum received 75 donuts. I want my missing items back and I think it's only fair that I get 75 donuts too. Thank you.
  • adam19812005
    58 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had my level 38 out town reset to 37. All has been fixed back to normal,but I still have to do all the tasks from level 38.

This is slowing my v day progress.

Any way I can stop these quests.

Plus the app updated the game twice on Wednesday.....the whole game.

Adam19812005

I am on iPad 4 with iOS 7 . I did try updating as soon as the App Store released the v day update,perhaps this is the issue?
  • MaDtRiX04
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    Mines been messed up but working better today the first day of the vday update I couldn't even log in for most of the day .it wasn't until later that night that I could . My id is MaDtRiX04
  • natecro31
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've been having trouble logging into my account of the last 2-3 days. When I log into my account it doesn't save my prior progress. I have had to redo many quests. Also I'm not able to add/remove friends. My biggest concern is my game not saving my progress. It's frustrating to have my game not save correctly.
  • kriseuk
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I.D: kriseuk

Having to do all level 38 quests ... again :evil:
  • ramartcon
    19 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin ID: ramartcon
    Level Showing: 37 ( was level 38 )
    Missing Items: Judge Snyder & Courthouse
    Klav Kalash Stand
    Duff Blimp

Have to redo all the Level 38 tasks again, and now I have to reraise ~$319,000 to buy the Court House...also, I'm having some touch screen issues with this update. I can't click on some characters/buildings & can't even log out of the game normally. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited February 2014
    Origin ID: el–jeffe83

Missing
    Judge Snyder and Courthouse
    Grocery store
    Duff blimp
    Lady justice statue
    Knight boat
    Greenpeace boat

Premium player still can't get into game consistently
  • monstersho289
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    So i just made my account for this origin/ea games forum.
    because im experiencing the same trouble as most of you
    i was level 38 and when i tried to log in, it takes me back to the very begging of the game
    and it still says LEVEL 38
    I have seen that some post that they sent a ticket? where do i sent one or what is it?where do i get one?
    an it helped a lot of people getting back their respective levels
    because i dont want to restart the whole game
    thanks to those who took the time to help others.
  • jamescame
    14 posts
    edited February 2014
    Id; jamescame

Should I assume that I'll just have to work through all the level 38 tasks again then as no fix appears to have been added?
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ID : Missyolga
    Also missed things, went back to level 37 , lost donuts , got my buildings back, and have now to redo the 38 level again

And keep crashing when i try to collect hearts in neigbours their town :(

I play this game for 2,5 years now, this is the first time I have so many troubles :mrgreen:
  • amyellis1985
    6 posts
    edited February 2014
    AmyEllis1985

Platform: android

Missing: ability to play for more than 30 consecutive seconds, ability to visit friends
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.