EA Forums - Banner

The BEST Item that SHOULD DEFINITELY BE PUT IN TAPPED OUT

+ 100,000,000,000

Replies

• andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited February 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    So you know how there are expensive decorations like the popsicle tower, magnifying glass, zarconia diomaond thing, etc.?

What if for A LOT OF MONEY we could buy: The Couch

Thats right. The famous Simpsons coach.

It would be normal sized but it would come with one task for players.

The task would be a joint with Marge, Homer, Bart, and Lisa

24 hours: Sit on the coach

The Simpsons would sit on the coach but it would continuously change into different versions from the past episodes of the Simpsons. Like first they would be normal, then they become skeletons, then they are upside down, etc.

Or it could be a 45 second job where its just a different coach gag everytime you activate it.

Or it could just be an object with no tasks that just sits there with a lot of symbolism.

What do you think?

I think that is a really really good idea. I would like it as a 12 or 6 hour task though :-)
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    would it come complete with x-ray glasses so that we can see into the Simpsons living room?
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    dill1785 wrote:
    + 100,000,000,000

I'd pay that ^ for the couch.
  • hallow10101
    7 posts
    edited February 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    So you know how there are expensive decorations like the popsicle tower, magnifying glass, zarconia diomaond thing, etc.?

What if for A LOT OF MONEY we could buy: The Couch

Thats right. The famous Simpsons coach.

It would be normal sized but it would come with one task for players.

The task would be a joint with Marge, Homer, Bart, and Lisa

24 hours: Sit on the coach

The Simpsons would sit on the coach but it would continuously change into different versions from the past episodes of the Simpsons. Like first they would be normal, then they become skeletons, then they are upside down, etc.

Or it could be a 45 second job where its just a different coach gag everytime you activate it.

Or it could just be an object with no tasks that just sits there with a lot of symbolism.

What do you think?
  • johnclevohio
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Once you hit a trillion dollars, they should award you the trillion dollar bill that Burns had.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I would buy that!
  • pancakesfna
    39 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would pay cash to buy donuts to get the couch. And i'm a player that REFUSES to pay cash for anything in games like TSTO.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    and spider pig would come with it :p and Homer's job would be to snuggle him just like he did in the episode right after the movie was released XD
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    That's an excellent idea! The intro to the show puts such a huge emphasis on the couch, it would only make sense to at least add it to the game. :)

+1 :thumbup:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Good idea
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This is such a fantastic idea! I haven't got any of the huge decorations yet but this would be the first I get!
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited February 2014
    If there was a task on the couch requiring all the Simpsons, that would be the only task I would ever send them on
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited February 2014
    Make it a decoration (with multiplier) that you can interact with.
    Give the couch a joint task for Simpsons characters to use it.
    When they use it have somewhere between 5 - 10 visual "couch gags" that it randomly plays.

Do all these and put it in the shop for anything under 300 donuts and I'll get it for sure.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.