EA Forums - Banner

Anyone here able to get past part 7?

2Next

Replies

• JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    You're being sent back to your inventory because you have a Kwik-E-Mart there. Take the KEM that is highlighted in your inventory out and that's the building that Homer will use for his champagne task. Tapped Out did the same thing to me even though I had a KEM available in my town... Weird.

Huh...you were right. I guess the game considers my 1st build KEM as my main one.
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It's just another bug by the super incompetent EA. I cannot complete part 7 as is.

If you have a kwik e mart in your inventory its probably the original one so bring it out and homer should go to it.

Let me know how it goes ???

Thanks, worked for me.
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    Lisa has to be free after that part

I have a bit of a problem that Lisa appears to witness her dad going to a "romantic lunch with a coworker". I understand that she functions as the conscience of the Simpsons, but still.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:
    My question is what are we working for?
    I have to agree with Josh and that this is an event that is definitely without its charm. In the past we leveled up, had goals and community prizes, with this there are lame decorations and a Krustyland ride, whoopty doo, no one seems to care for Krustyland.
    Brandine was the only good thing that came out of this event.

103wv37.gif

My thoughts exactly. I would of rather had a random level up rather than a crappy Valentines Day event with ugly decorations.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Part 7 of the V-Day storyline is stuck. I sent Mindy to get a tan. But anytime I click to send Homer to go get champagne it just sends me to my inventory instead of putting me on Homer with the task. And when I click Homer directly he doesn't have any champagne task. Another stupid bug. Good job EA.

Same thing happened to me. I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly what I did to 'fix' it though. Either I sent another character on task or synced by going to krustyland and back.
  • dcacooper
    390 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Huh...you were right. I guess the game considers my 1st build KEM as my main one.

Of course it does, that's the one you were instructed to build in one of the earliest levels so, therefore, the one everyone playing the game will definitely have. My Homer was way over the other side of Springfield and walked right past my other KEM to get to the original one in order to buy his "custom champagne".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.