EA Forums - Banner

Can any 1 get on?

2Next

Replies

• BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Mine came back. it's 7:30 am central time. Lets hope thisnisnthe last crash for a while..
  • franckg392
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yes it's back but now it crashes more than ever. Can even see my town and i'm kicked out.
  • franckg392
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yes it's back but now it crashes more than ever. I can't even see my town when connecting and i'm kicked out.
  • ant41789
    25 posts
    edited December 2012
    It was back up, but still crashing like the past few days, was about to go to friends and it crashed and now it is back to not being able to get on.
  • MMTheBatman
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    Down again. At least EA are consistent at something
  • Atomic Beam
    230 posts
    edited December 2012
    yup yup, dooooown again...but then i can log on and there is no log in icon origin and then boom it crash and unable to connect anymore. same * from yesterday. Hey EA, I got an IDEA How about you fix the actual glitch and lag from your old wretched update before you put on some new update with more content with as many glitch and bugs in it than the last one!! thats what happen when you pill up glitch, it result in MASSIVE glitch and unfixable issue...stupid EA s.h.i.t ****.Y.O.U
  • exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have a strange one. On both the ipad and iphone the startup screen with the donut spinning come up normally, but just when the timing is such that you would expect the town to show up the game crashes. I cannot get the town to show up.
    No problems with origin logins.
  • melrae100
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nope I can't get on either. This game isn't fun any more. :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.