EA Forums - Banner

Missing doughnuts

Got the same problem. Every time i start the game, my doughnuts are missing. but if I spin the wheel or one of the characters got a ! above their head and i click it, the d-nuts are back.
The big problem is in Krustyland, where there's no wheel to spin

Replies

• Bostonjwc
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    Just emailed them, I'll probably get a response before the end of the day. Still haven't gotten my doughnuts back.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Did you uninstall and reinstall?
  • Bostonjwc
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    This is the email I got back

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts and letting us know about your issue.

I have gone through your mail and found that you are missing 4 donuts,I understand you had accidentally spent Donuts in the game. I wish the refund could have been processed; however, in game purchases are final and they can not be reversed.

To avoid these accidental purchase issue in future, please enable Donuts Spend confirmation feature in the game. Please follow the steps below:

1) Go to the build menu

2) Tap the little "i" on the top right of the build options

3) Select "Confirm Donut Spend", Set to "ON"

There you will have the confirmation box, next time you tap for spending Donuts. (If you play on multiple devices, you’ll have to perform the same steps on each of the device.)

How ever I have added 4 Donuts as a reward to your account for collecting enough Goo .
    I hope that you should be able to see the Donuts within 24 hours. If the account is still not credited, you may always feel free to contact us again and we will do all we can to help you further. Just make sure that you are login to the game and have completed any quest or activities in the game so that the account gets synchronized with the servers before you contact us again.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in this regard.

I NEVER SPENT THE DOUGHNUTS!!!!!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yea well I'm sure they think you did. Sux.
  • Nikkita619
    5 posts
    edited February 2014
    how do you get in tocuh with ea as i had over 500 doughnuts before we had connectivity issues and now they have all gone :evil:
  • Bostonjwc
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    Nikkita, go to the bottom of the page. There is an option Customer Support, you can email them from there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.