EA Forums - Banner

when does the Valentine update end

25th i think, if you click the question mark next to how many hearts you have, it says there :)

Replies

• maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    not soon enough
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough
    :thumbup:
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough

Beat me, and others, to it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Some people on the forum crack me up you guys are too funny!
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough

I would agree if I had cleared the wheel. It is pretty annoying though.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm running out of places to put my pink fences!
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    Just fence in your entire town
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    Just fence in your entire town

I would if I had more land:)
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    Lucky you... I'm still missing the fences... The last object of the wheel is not so easy to get as supposed.. :-/
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    not soon enough

My feeling exactly!

What could have been a small, easy and pleasant update, has been poisoned by the abomination wheel...can't wait for it to end and hopefully be able to sell all the randomly repeated decorations. Since I can't get the number of decorations that could be useful all become unnecessary...

When is level 39 arriving? Anybody knows?
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This one seems quite slow and small compared to last year, no? I'm just a reg player, everyday maybe twice a day, don't buy anything with donuts at all.. My wheel was complete three days ago, all tasks two days ago and am sitting here twiddling my thumbs... I see I'm not the only one! :-)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This one seems quite slow and small compared to last year, no? I'm just a reg player, everyday maybe twice a day, don't buy anything with donuts at all.. My wheel was complete three days ago, all tasks two days ago and am sitting here twiddling my thumbs... I see I'm not the only one! :-)

No, it's bigger than last year. All the old items re-released, plus new ones. It's probably just not as big if you were already playing last year, cos you've already got a lot of the stuff. At this stage of the valentines event last year, people had well and truly gotten enough hearts to buy everything, this year some are still going. Whether that's a good thing or not.
  • mcaudio348
    23 posts
    edited February 2014
    Is it possible that some valentines items,(fountains, fences, heart ponds), will turn into regular everyday items after VDay is done. In other words, will the fences turn white, ponds turn square, fountains turn concrete with blue water?

That would be a nice treat.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

No, it's bigger than last year. All the old items re-released, plus new ones. It's probably just not as big if you were already playing last year, cos you've already got a lot of the stuff. At this stage of the valentines event last year, people had well and truly gotten enough hearts to buy everything, this year some are still going. Whether that's a good thing or not.

Is this gonna be a regular thing though? Peole who have been playing a year + will only have half an update, if not less, to work with. Gets boring very quickly. Also, I just wish they would bring back the old system of obtaining special currency and buying what you want, when you want. No more wheels or fixed orders of unlocks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.