EA Forums - Banner

Again!

It's for newer players who missed out on him the first time. Please stop being such a jerk about it. Yes, it would have been nice to get George Washington or another President for older players.

To put it bluntly, Limited Edition doesn't mean a one time deal. This has been repeated several times already.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Maybe next year on Presidents Day we'll get George Washington with a Cherry Tree decoration
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Or Ronald Reagan on a horse.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's for newer players who missed out on him the first time. Please stop being such a jerk about it. Yes, it would have been nice to get George Washington or another President for older players.

To put it bluntly, Limited Edition doesn't mean a one time deal. This has been repeated several times already.

The complaint if you read it, was not about re-releasing items per se, it was about re-releasing items for newer players, while not releasing something new for the older players

To put it bluntly, reading is fundamental (RIF)
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I did address the issue about not releasing something new for older players. It was short, but I mentioned it. I guess the limited time quote was unnecessary.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited February 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    Again with Lincoln! Why couldn't they give us someone new like George Washington with a new building or decoration.

I'm mostly mad just because they always rerelease the items I already have and won't rerelease the items that were offered before I started playing...

*endrant*

I feel the same way.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!