EA Forums - Banner

Go away Sideshow Bob

I figured the overload was to make up for the fact that we can't clear graffiti right now.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    KIMMMMEEE wrote:
    I figured the overload was to make up for the fact that we can't clear graffiti right now.
    Me, too. The same sort of thing was happening during the Halloween event.
  • lightestbulb
    86 posts
    edited February 2014
    Eh I figure it's an extra $50. No complaints from me... Except I hate when he gets lost in all of my trees.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited February 2014
    If you just ignore him and let him roam free, you will not see the dialog box again in your town.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    He can hide all he wants - my Training Walls mean he can't do squat to my Righteousness rating. :D
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Naes556 wrote:
    If you just ignore him and let him roam free, you will not see the dialog box again in your town.

Yup, he's permanently in my town, now. :twisted:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    KIMMMMEEE wrote:

That's pretty much what I thought as well :-)
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited February 2014
    And there are those who are wanting him as playable character
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    8injoe wrote:

Of course! Because then we could send him on a 24 hour task to serve time and NEVER see him! :mrgreen:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    8injoe wrote:

I'm one of them. So many possibilities for cool tasks.

It's a waste for him to be a non-playable character.
  • wagondriver4
    300 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    During one of the recent events (Halloween, I think), one of my neighbors would tap on Bob. I let him roam freely, but when I opened my game, he was gone. Would always make me say grrrrr. Must have deleted right neighbor, haven't had the issue in a while.
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    Ah, didn't know some people liked him roaming their towns' I've always tapped on him. Should I stop doing so when I visit? :?: :?:
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I've stopped "Catching" him as well. It amuses me to see him roaming free. I don't bother catching him in friend's towns either. Unless he runs right where I'm tapping, which has happened before.

I'd rather him roaming around then have to catch him 100 times.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2014
    I want the full character :/
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    If I ignore him and do not tap him in my town, as described above, then will the screen drag to where he is every time I enter my town, or does that only happen the first time?

I don't know what you folks consider"frequent", but he is in my town almost every single time I enter it, which happens a lot, since I sign in and put several times per day. Yesterday, I saw (and killed) him ELEVEN times. He's a bigger pain for me than Arnie Pye doing his traffic report. Arnie drives me nuts, but at least with Arnie I get the cool helicopter animation.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!