EA Forums - Banner

I just wanna say....

Prev1
Whacking day was by far the best update ever, imo :)

Replies

• Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    katehutson wrote:
    I'll kill myself if whacking day comes back. And it's as hard and annoying as it was last year.

Listen up EA. Triggering
    Well good luck with that :roll:
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    At least let's hope that it will be better than last year.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    subii42 wrote:

Agreed. Hopefully it's the same as last year. Same amount of prizes and decorations. The only thing I would like to see change is the collecting of snake in neighbors towns. I hope they find/found a way to make it less time consuming.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Whacking Day has to return so we can get Old Irish Man, Barry White & Richard Nixon as playable characters

Irishman.jpg
    188.jpg
    Nixonwhackingday.jpg
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I loved Whacking Day. I agree with the neighbour thing (even though I only had a few real friends as neighbours) but I can see that if would have taken up a lot of time
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So when was wacking day last year, around March ?

This is an event that I really would like to see. If I read the opinions on this, I see that it was somewhat difficult, maybe they just have to improve it, but yeah I want the Irish Man. :)
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014

This is an event that I really would like to see. If I read the opinions on this, I see that it was somewhat difficult, maybe they just have to improve it, but yeah I want the Irish Man. :)
    I think people hated having to collect the snakes and finding them and eggs
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    subii42 wrote:

Agreed. Hopefully it's the same as last year. Same amount of prizes and decorations. The only thing I would like to see change is the collecting of snake in neighbors towns. I hope they find/found a way to make it less time consuming.

With the new arrow buttons to go to the next town would make it so much better and less time consuming, i also liked to find the snakes it was different :)
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited February 2014

It was the middle of april :) a week after i finally joined this forum and lost my town for about 5 days.
    Everyone got a head start but still managed 39000 snakes :):)

T2uPriB.png
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I wasn't playing during Whacking Day last year so I'm looking forward to it! Seems like there were plenty or prizes and decorations...and I want them all.

Bring it on!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Just looked at that pic again and realised i have not changed that part of town in nearly a year lol just added decorations :)
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    katehutson wrote:
    I'll kill myself if whacking day comes back. And it's as hard and annoying as it was last year.

Listen up EA. Triggering

Don't go that far if it comes back. Maybe just pinch yourself or smack yourself around a little but don't kill yourself. :twisted:
  • pebblesandco
    68 posts
    edited February 2014
    I liked whacking day. I hope they bring it back but. I want to see all new prizes.
  • alexfitzro560
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    whacking day + wheel = glorious Josh rant!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I missed some items last year on the whacking day event as i didn't have very many friends at the time (friends on Android had only been rolled out at the time), ones i missed are bare chested willie, sleep-easy motel, springfield coliseum, so i'm hoping they will be added again to the event to give us a second shot at getting them :)
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited February 2014
    why do people want the same event repeated.. the whacking day event should be the unique one that changes every year maybe repeating next year (the game will last a while)

don't people want a different fun event or just see the same stuff year after year
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    At least whacking day was more challenging and it's content lasted longer than some of the recent events we've got.
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I liked whacking day the prizes were great
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was seeing snakes in my dreams during whacking day. I hope that at the very least that if it comes back items that were bought last year for donuts (specifically the whacking day license) are useable again.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    why do people want the same event repeated.. the whacking day event should be the unique one that changes every year maybe repeating next year (the game will last a while)

don't people want a different fun event or just see the same stuff year after year

Yeah, but not everyone were playing last year. For me, and many others, it would be a totally new event. :)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.