EA Forums - Banner

Over 300 Signature Trophies <UPDATE, September, 27th>

Replies

  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    O I love it! Maggie! <3 thank you dearly! Your the greatest!
    rwfy882.png
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited February 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    How are you all getting more than 6 badges in your sigs?

    And can you make me one for 'running contests' idk I've ran a bunch and would like a badge showing that!?
    i used goo.gl to shorten the lenght of address
    Nilmade wrote:
    You're such an artist! I will put some of them in my signature as soon as I find out how to do it.
    you must be promoted and go to My Profile page on top.
    there's an option for signature
    use
    <img ><img >...
    to put the pictures on your signature.
    but u need to be promoted by bein active in the forum
    You don't need to be promoted I'm not and I have signatures.

    Really? That would be great!
    try it. i didn't see ur sig. where u wrote ur list is full so just put the code there

    Done. I can see it so it must have worked.
    indeed it did

    Thanks for your help! I'll choose 2 or 3 more.
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    How about one for having a notification going off at an awkward moment?
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited February 2014
    1zyhua9.png
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    What about Josh Sherer worshiper since we have spAnser one. :lol:
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited February 2014
    You said you take suggestions so here are a couple rough ideas (change the wording as necessary and possibly make the ones you like):

    3d designer - for those who make new 3d objects like hills
    Custom designer - for those who make new objects like a drive in movie theater
    Florist or flowers everywhere - for those that decorate with a ton of flowers
    Artist - for those that make images/pictures using various decorations such as a big picture of homers head
    Duff Gardens Purveyor - for those that made a duff garden sport complex or theme park
    City planner - for those that have well laid out city designs
    Maxed out decorations - for those with at least 4500 decoration and get the warning when trying to place new stuff
    Friend hater - for those that don't have any friends or don't visit them (you may already have this one)
    Krustyland hater
    Never ending redesigner/ never happy - always redesigning, but never finished
    Baby maker - for those birthing another Spuckler with Brandine

    I just sent you a PM but thought I would post this here to bump the thread and see if people wanted them.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Can we have a day one Android Player trophy, please?
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited February 2014
    ehoffa21 wrote:
    You said you take suggestions so here are a couple rough ideas (change the wording as necessary and possibly make the ones you like):

    3d designer - for those who make new 3d objects like hills
    Custom designer - for those who make new objects like a drive in movie theater
    Florist or flowers everywhere - for those that decorate with a ton of flowers
    Artist - for those that make images/pictures using various decorations such as a big picture of homers head
    Duff Gardens Purveyor - for those that made a duff garden sport complex or theme park
    City planner - for those that have well laid out city designs
    Maxed out decorations - for those with at least 4500 decoration and get the warning when trying to place new stuff
    Friend hater - for those that don't have any friends or don't visit them (you may already have this one)
    Krustyland hater
    Never ending redesigner/ never happy - always redesigning, but never finished
    Baby maker - for those birthing another Spuckler with Brandine

    I just sent you a PM but thought I would post this here to bump the thread and see if people wanted them.
    I'd love the flowers one!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    let's add the Friends Points one now? =)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited February 2014
    Whatever you wish, fellas!


    yRKsRhk.jpgkvn0CjQ.jpgQMXtS5j.jpgMSJ8NYV.jpgGaWefSM.jpgkMY0DZX.jpg20NLBQf.jpgoIK9clV.jpg5lVCFAd.jpgClqL0HL.jpgfKJP6OU.jpg
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Here are a few ideas I came up with

    Owning Every Limited Edition Item
    Owning Lincoln
    Being a Kindle Player
    Surviving Valentines 2014
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Rooneytoon wrote:
    Whatever you wish, fellas!


    yRKsRhk.jpgkvn0CjQ.jpgQMXtS5j.jpgMSJ8NYV.jpgGaWefSM.jpgkMY0DZX.jpg20NLBQf.jpgoIK9clV.jpg5lVCFAd.jpgClqL0HL.jpgfKJP6OU.jpg
    what about one for who finished them already (homer's car etc.) :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Bump for a forum member who wanted to know where I got mine from!


    And thanks for mine again it's perfect you truly knew what fits me!
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited February 2014
    Bump for a forum member who wanted to know where I got mine from!


    And thanks for mine again it's perfect you truly knew what fits me!

    Thank you so much!!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    bump
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    What about a Forum Regular and I also agree about one for getting Stampy and a finally got Homers car one
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited March 2014
    So, guys! Here are some new ones for last small events..

    QikD1M2.jpgngHDdQD.jpgbns47U2.jpgSpRreEy.jpgc5GenyT.jpgTCSz6Ox.jpg
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for these I did have another idea how about one for having all 3 spuckler kids
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Rooneytoon wrote:
    So, guys! Here are some new ones for last small events..

    QikD1M2.jpgngHDdQD.jpgbns47U2.jpgSpRreEy.jpgc5GenyT.jpgTCSz6Ox.jpg

    Another superb addition to the trophies great work as always :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    We have a strong enough for updates trophy what about a I'm going nuts waiting for updates one.

    Maybe one that looks kinda like this :lol:

    tdc1664_homer.png
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!