EA Forums - Banner

Valentine's day wheel: What are you missing?

Replies

• prgrant53
    26 posts
    edited February 2014
    Was missing the train until it was given to us . Also got Tunnel of Love. Lucky me !!
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited February 2014
    I got the Tunnel of Love the third day of the event. Seemed that the Valentine Stuff from last year counted, so there wasn't that much stuff needed.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I guess I was lucky took me 11 spins to clear it
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited February 2014
    The light pole is hard to get. Got every item ten times except the light pole. But it made me clear the wheel anyway.
    Hope to get a second light pole before this event ends.
  • edited February 2014
    Bird bath and train were the hardest things for me to get. I've got more fountains and gazebos than I could ever hide in my town now. :-/
  • SuddiGum
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was only missing the train until it was given to everyone. Still got 31 spins that I haven't used yet
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's funny, I have probably spun over 50 times and was missing the fences. Today however I hit them 3 out of twelve times. Go figure.
  • DrHouseFarm
    24 posts
    edited February 2014
    I got the tunnel of love a couple days ago. I spun that wheel a fair amount of times. I highly doubt that it was 50. Sucks about that.

Good luck on the wheel. When does it expire?
  • teknowledgit
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still missing the balloons on my end.

Just completed 10 consecutive spins....came close a few times. Not sure I'll get them. Even by visiting all 90+ friends, there won't be enough hearts to gather and accumulate that many spins again considering the value of the hearts drops incrementally after so many taps (making it harder to reach the magical 200 for a spin). Kind of a little more frustrating than the Christmas wheel..... :?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Still missing the balloons on my end.
    I have about ten of those. Wish I could hand them out to people like you, because I'm really not sure what to do with them.
  • VanillaIceberg
    18 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still need the fountain, I've already lost hope :cry:
  • raine7530
    9 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still missing the bench. I spin 2-3 times a day,every day-no luck..honestly given up at this point since I wasn't able to clear the Christmas wheel either :thumbdown:
  • CakeL1es
    27 posts
    edited February 2014
    Missing flower cart... I saved up 30 spins at the beginning and left me with the flower cart. So I guess my luck has run out. I think i'm over 50 spins now.

Edit
    60 spins now. I can manage to get 3 more spins and then its over... This will be the first event I won't be able to finish. That's sad though, the love tunnel would have looked great in my krustyland. :(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still need the flower cart only the flower cart and have been for the last 10 spins.

I think this may be the first social event that I don't complete :(
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    fences, fences, fences... sigh...
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2014
    Finally just got the bird bath :) That completes the wheel for me. Just in time too. Happy dance. Now just need about 8 more fences to finish my garden
  • tiffsmith86
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm still missing the bird bath :? I kinda gave up on trying. Everytime I visit a friend it crashes.
  • mkleung8
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still need the flower cart only the flower cart and have been for the last 10 spins.

Same here. I've been just missing the cart for almost 2 weeks now. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not likely going to finish this one.
  • butterflyarashi
    38 posts
    edited February 2014
    mkleung8 wrote:

Same here. I've been just missing the cart for almost 2 weeks now. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not likely going to finish this one.

Don't give up. I finally got mine this morning.
  • snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Less than a day left and I can't get the freaking gazebo. Great!!!

And you people with the cleared stickers are beyond irritating.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.