EA Forums - Banner

Thank god it's over.

Prev1
You think this is over? It's just the beginning...
*evil laugh
HA HA HA HA

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    It ends at 3am EST but I'm in the same boat as you I cleared it within the first week and have like 15 spins all without spending a single donut.
    doh1886 wrote:
    You think this is over? It's just the beginning...
    *evil laugh
    HA HA HA HA

Lol when I read this I could hear Bart's evil laugh and also Nelson
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    We'll some people haven't cleared the wheel and now it's impossible to since all I won WAS UGLY TRAINS, USELESS FENCES AND NO FOUNTAIN :cry:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    We'll some people haven't cleared the wheel and now it's impossible to since all I won WAS UGLY TRAINS, USELESS FENCES AND NO FOUNTAIN :cry:

There's like 17 and a half hours left how many more items do you need just the fountain?
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I never got a train other then the valentines giveaway. It's the only good thing...
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I know it is random, but I wish I would have got enough fences to complete my wedding park. Hedges will work and I suppose that will like nice.
  • roman65
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I accidentally bought 15 spins on the first day and got everything that day. I kept spinning but stopped once I realized you can't sell 1/2 the stuff and like I said, I don't want it. I have 49 spins I won't use, wish I could give them away.

Good luck to all getting everything but for me the last few weeks have been a waste, I think it's the first time I went more than a day without logging in.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited February 2014
    I liked last year’s valentine event better... I stocked a few things just out of habit but that’s it. I had most of the items and then I missed Gil offer as I have Dr.Nick and Krusty Studio... Not to mention President’s Day. I wish they could put some effort for people that are playing for over a year and need more exciting stuff.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    epolng wrote:
    I know it is random, but I wish I would have got enough fences to complete my wedding park. Hedges will work and I suppose that will like nice.

This is what i did, i knew i wouldn't get enough fences to complete a whole border for my Valentines Island, so i eventually used hedges, 1 hedge, then 1 fence etc - worked better than i thought :D

I also have three fountains severtal birdbaths, a couple of benches and a couple of carts in my inventory i don't need :lol::lol:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited February 2014
    Come on EA! Roll out the next update so we can get sick of that too.
  • stevieort
    618 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Tawhid123 wrote:

Heh.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Tawhid123 wrote:

Why wait? I'm already angry about level 40 not giving me that thing I can't live without.
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited February 2014

I got everything (even multiples of everything) but the fricking heart shaped ballons!!!! what the fruitcake EA...what the fruitcake?!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    i can not wait in till EA removes the Valentines Day update tomorrow simply because i have gotten everything there is to get new content wise in the update. I really don't know how people did not clear the wheel yet because i cleared the wheel in the first week of the update and i did not spend a single donut on the wheel compared to the Christmas update which i wasted about 75 donuts on the holiday wheel. Hopefully we get Level 39 tomorrow :D
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This wheel is starting to irritate me too, so I'll be glad to see it go.
    It's definitely not very random, at least not for me.

So far I've got about 10-12 of everything.... Except the train... That only came up twice in all those spins. What's up with that?
    Lots of people think it's ugly, but I value the train for its multiplier ( which I sorely need!)

Really wish I could trade all the decorations for a couple more trains!

Here's hoping we get a good update soon with interesting new content!

• jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It ain't over till it's over.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited February 2014
    Why not spin for multipliers? Granted, I already had multiple of each thanks to last year but I'm not so discontent to complain about it. If you don't want to grind then don't. It's not a riddle. Quit being whiners and move along.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited February 2014
    I just used my remaining 26 spins tonight. I got 3 more trains and three more ponds.
    I'm happy with that.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I actually wonder if EA will update the game right away or in the morning. I just took a very quick look on my IPhone 5 of the event guide to see how much time is actually left. The event will end at about 12 pm because I had seen that there was about 3 hours and 9 minutes left of the event! My guess is they will release the update around 3 or 4 am, they will probably wait a few hours like they always do!

• sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited February 2014
    Maybe a noon release? Its 530 am CST and no update yet.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Tawhid123 wrote:

Lol

cbg_eaforums.png

Nearly 830 ET and no new update. The countdown clock is gone as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.