EA Forums - Banner

Valentine's day wheel: What are you missing?

1235Next

Replies

• Ainsin
    3 posts
    edited February 2014
    I also still need the flower cart. I got everything else inside the first 3 days of the event, and I have been pretty much spinning 3 to 4 times a day trying to get it. I've maxed out visiting people today, and I spun 4 times, and I still don't have it.

I have accepted that yet again I won't clear the wheel. I never got the Yeti or Ice God during Christmas. I secretly think that EA do this deliberately to make us buy donuts for more spins.

I really hope the next event doesn't have a wheel. I'm over it!
  • bteldred
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    Missing the gazebo, after diligently tending all heart-producing tasks, sending as many valentines as possible and completely wasting 50 donuts. Please, please, please no more wheels! If there's another wheel, I'm assigning all my characters to 24 hour tasks for the duration of the event and ignoring it completely.
  • CakeL1es
    27 posts
    edited February 2014
    omg... On my very last spin I managed to get the flower cart... :shock: i didn't think it was still possible but it did... :shock::shock::shock:
  • johncolombo
    11530 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I have three minor towns that all need one item to finish the wheel, I don't see it happening and I've had a least two spins a day in all those towns. My two major towns both cleared, but yeah, I guess the wheel is only slightly rigged if I finished it in 2 out of 5 towns. Those are great odds...not. I feel bad for people with one town who did not clear the wheel. Which by my odds would be 3/5's of all towns must not have finished?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • K9gunner
    44 posts
    edited February 2014
    Just finished the wheel right now. I didn't think it was going to happen.
  • winfiggins
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    82 spins, 0 trains.

fence sets -16 (64)
    benches - 16
    bird baths - 11
    ponds - 10
    balloons - 8
    lamp posts - 6
    flower carts - 5
    fountains - 5
    gazebos - 5

I am so thankful we got a train as a gift, or I wouldn't have cleared the wheel. The bonus from 10 ponds is pretty sweet, so I can't complain too much, but I really would have liked to get a train through the wheel... I should be able to muster another spin before the event ends; hopefully it will be a choo-choo!
  • Emstow
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    Can't get the fence which has the highest odds. But got five trains and five ponds. Go figure. I don't think I'll get enough hearts to spin again before the end so I'm kind of disappointed. And I definitely won't be buying donuts to try.
  • Remy3000
    95 posts
    edited February 2014
    Never got the gazebo despite diligently attending the holiday update and neglecting life. Won't be able to get it either as there's not enough time for me to get 199 more hearts for one more spin. My second to last spin I watched as the pointer crept up to the gazebo and bumped up against that final peg that separated the gazebo from the heart balloons before bouncing back to the balloons. Got multiples of every object on the wheel but no gazebos.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Finally got my fountain which gave me my tunnel of love. Was so happy I spent some time designing this:

park_zps367c56ef.jpg
  • mkleung8
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    Got my co worker to spin my last 3 spins. She got the flower cart on the 2nd last spin ... I'm done
  • 91christine
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    i need one more to get the tunnel of love. i'm out of spins &this ends midnight )= i really want that tunnel of love. i have 144 hearts & but ask my friendwho play updated it
  • daielvisgm
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I AM FREAKIN' LIVID - STILL NEED BALLOONS

But hey I got 6 gazebos.

EA YOU SUCK!

NO MORE OF THESE !@#$%&! WHEELS!
  • yamer17
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    Saved my final 6 spins to try and get that god damned fountain and it wouldn't give it to me.

It's sad that I'm so intensely infuriated over a free game with meaningless content, but they dangled it out there and made me want it...only to deny me.

Please, for the love of everything holy, stop with the * wheels.
  • javsrox05
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    missing just the stupid fountain.... and I'm fed up collecting hearts to spin from neighbors towns as very often my game will crash after visiting a certain amount of neighbors that or visiting neighbors with nothing to tap as they are no longer active or they havent tapped their characters.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited February 2014
    Still missing the friggin' gazebo and i'll only be able to spin 2-3 times before the event finishes. This will probably be the only event that I won't finish (played them all).
  • morgan0616
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The bird bath... I cleared everything BUT the bird bath... I saved up 11 spins and tonight used them all, still no bird bath... So I'm out, no tunnel of love for my krustyland.. Frustrated!! :shock: I'm moving on....
  • spmich24
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    All I needed was the bird bath. It's the one thing I really wanted from day one as well. I'm kind of disappointed I couldn't finish the wheel even after spending donuts for more spins.
  • muckypuppy79
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    FK you EA!! :evil:

All I needed to complete the wheel was the cart (The only one I wanted from it!) & missed it on my final spin!!

Saved up 9 spins yesterday & got nothing & today with 15 minutes to go I managed to get enough hearts for one last spin & missed the damn thing by one turn!!

Thanks for the:
    3 bird baths
    2 fountains
    2 trains
    6 love benches
    8 lovely fences
    6 lovely gazebos
    3 lovely lamposts

Daily player but looks like I won't be getting the tunnel of love or the one I needed/wanted! Thanks a bunch! :roll:
  • MegumsASU
    63 posts
    edited February 2014
    I need the fountain. Looks like it's not happening :-(
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    Oh for cryin' out loud!! I saved up 7 spins to do them all together in the final minutes (I know.. technically the event doesn't end til I update.. whatever)...

Go into the wheel... only need the pink fountain... all of a sudden, I get the initial message and there's only TWO items won.. 8 to go (impossible with 7 spins!). I have multiple items of the other ones already... for some reason, not registering. I tried storing and placing them all.. no luck. BAH!!

EA ticket here I come.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.