EA Forums - Banner

when does the valentines event end?

Prev1
Wondering the same... I'm regenerating my tile and 8 ball at the moment hoping stackables come back.

Replies

• RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Never!!! MUHAHAHAHA EA thought we should be forever in Valentines Form....lol but this is getting irritating but great for all the others that hadn't quite got their Ride yet!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Never!!! MUHAHAHAHA EA thought we should be forever in Valentines Form....lol but this is getting irritating but great for all the others that hadn't quite got their Ride yet!!!

Permavalentines? Would someone please just bludgeon me with a pink baseball bat, it'll be quicker.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I thought it was suppose to end today. The countdown clock says 0 so when will the valentines stuff go away?

Half past eleventy.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Permavalentines? Would someone please just bludgeon me with a pink baseball bat, it'll be quicker.

8660371_448x252_zps02064d16.jpg
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Watch them extend it an extra week :roll: .
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2014

God I hope not. Hopefully EA wakes up tomorrow and removes the VD event.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have a feeling they meant that the 25th would be the last say for the event (even though we all thought they meant the 24th would be the last day) also since the superbowl update came out on a Wednesday it is possible for level 39 to come out tomorrow or they will just add the level 39 files and then launch it on Thursday.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    February 30th
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    February 30th

Gy1AGj2.jpg
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I think perhaps they're making up for the way no one could log in the first 2 days due to server issues
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    spAnser has been noticeably quiet and absent from conservations about new features too...
  • DIrishBdo
    57 posts
    edited February 2014

God I hope not. Hopefully EA wakes up tomorrow and removes the VD event.

There was a venereal disease event? Yuck. Who got syphilis?
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

8660371_448x252_zps02064d16.jpg
    Did someone say "pink bat" ???
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3kekd_brewes-classics-bill-hall-mothers-d_sport
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    spAnser has been noticeably quiet and absent from conservations about new features too...
    EA is hiding them very good, releasing them on the server just a few hours before updating so...
    also the new politics about speculations hinders his posts...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    EA is hiding them very good, releasing them on the server just a few hours before updating so...

Thanks for the update. Been wondering about that.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    lol blonde moment, I almost checked to see if it had been extended to the 30th....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I hope its not too much longer else my characters are going to drown in all the pink fountains i keep winning lol.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited February 2014
    I really hope it ends soon.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:

There has been some confusion in this matter, but after some discussion and clarification, posting speculations are fine, as long as there are no game images, full quest dialogue, or prices (though speculating whether something would cost cash or donuts is ok).

But, yes, it seems it's become harder to speculate ahead too far of time these days.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Why the chicken cross the road?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!