EA Forums - Banner

quick question please

also, how can you increase your Obedience rating. Police station, stops signs and what else?

Replies

• Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited December 2012
    The only way that your friends can get xp/money/santa coins from your houses is when you are available to get those at your own. For example, simpsons house gets xp/money every 45 sec, so you can get xp/money every 45 sec, if you clean the $ or handshake your friend has to wait 45 sec to collect.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited December 2012
    A lot of people have places small brown house areas in their town and don't collect them (except when coins are ready) to help their neighbors. I have three that I don't collect from. As long as you don't collect them they should always be ready for your neighbors.
  • loz1502
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    I can't seem to be able to collect coins from my Brown houses. Does that mean a neighbour has collected them and I have to wait for them to generate again?
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    loz1502 wrote:
    I can't seem to be able to collect coins from my Brown houses. Does that mean a neighbour has collected them and I have to wait for them to generate again?

If you tap the house it will tell you how long is left. And friends collecting tax from your houses doesn't slow it down for you , it keeps it the same.
  • rainwoo66
    38 posts
    edited December 2012
    I had this same question. So, I SHOULDN'T collect from my houses if I want my friends to be able to collect. Even if it is a handshake, I should just leave all the houses alone and my friends will still be able to collect from all of them?
  • rick0miranda
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    You can collect from handshakes but leave the $ alone for your neighbors
  • rainwoo66
    38 posts
    edited December 2012
    Okay so when the handshake appears someone already collected from it and no one else can collect from it? So that's when I should collect on them? I'm just trying to make sure others can collect from my houses.
  • rick0miranda
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    When one of your neighbors clicks on your house it resets the timer. For example the Brown house resets every 5 minutes so if a neighbor taps on your brown house it resets and your neighbors have to wait another 5 minutes to collect. If you tap the handshake anytime it's not going to reset the countdown.
  • tainanbart
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    You can collect from handshakes but leave the $ alone for your neighbors

got it! thanks
  • loz1502
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got that, my Brown houses just won't generate Santa coins the timer runs down and when it's time to collect all I get is the cash no coins. It's annoying because I built extra brown houses to get more coins.
  • sushisealy
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks rick0miranda

Handshake ok to click, dollar sign not.

This clears it up for me too.

I really should be working right now :wink:

Cheers
  • rick0miranda
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    loz1502 wrote:
    Got that, my Brown houses just won't generate Santa coins the timer runs down and when it's time to collect all I get is the cash no coins. It's annoying because I built extra brown houses to get more coins.

You only get 5 coins every 24 hours for each type of house. Not each house. If you have 20 brown houses or 1 brown house you get 5 coins every 24 hours.
  • loz1502
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hooray someone gives me the answer....cheers for that :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.