• Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ZZZzzzZZZzzz...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    This is awful. First off V-Day was terrible. It was long. It was a nightmare. But I figured with all the time they took to get us a new update, they must be working on something big...something to make up for a disappointing V-Day. But they followed up with an even worse update.

What is the point of this? Why is EA so concerned with us visiting friends? What's the big deal if we don't? They create 6 levels and 5 prizes to get us to visit friends? What a joke. Why couldn't they have just made 5 new levels with 5 storylines? Again, it's not a big deal if we level up without visiting friends.

The prizes are awful. Ohmec Head just sits there doing nothing, the restaurant is somewhat ugly and oddly shaped, snowball 2 does literally nothing, Stampy has 2 tasks instead of 7-8 like he should have, and Homer's car is the worst of all. Now people will want to stick Homer's car in the driveway. The problem is we cannot do that without pushing the Simpson house way back. But if we do that, it no longer lines up with the other houses in the neighborhood. Pushing them all back takes way too much time and EA shouldn't force us to do that, especially since it'll look dumb.

Also, none of the prizes have questlines like an actual level update would have had. Well guess what? Joke's on you, EA. I refuse to visit. Instead, I rushed everything with donuts. And that's another issue in itself. I, as a premium player, get punished once again for being a premium player because now I have nothing to do since I have everything and there are no questlines.

Thanks a lot, EA.
    building and stompy has questline...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    What is the point of this?
    I find myself asking this every time you post.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    How can you people defend EA forcing us to visit 100 neighbors a day, especially with the load times.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    How can you people defend EA forcing us to visit 100 neighbors a day, especially with the load times.
    Who's defending EA? We're playing a game we enjoy. Quit acting so entitled.

Also, no one is holding a gun to your head to force you to visit friends. You do so on your own accord.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I dont have long load times must be you and your device. Ever hear of updating your device.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I dont have long load times must be you and your device. Ever hear of updating your device.

My device is fine. It takes 1-3 seconds to load which, when visiting 100 friends a day adds up to a lot.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just stop playing the game. Do yourself and everyone a favor.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

I have an iPhone 5S and operate on the latest iOS... it still takes me at least 20 minutes to visit all 100 neighbors. It's incredibly tedious.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Lmao this is what I was waiting for jibber jabber from josh
  • mrjassmith
    158 posts
    edited February 2014

Show us Stampy!

:-)
  • Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited February 2014
    Not to feed the troll, but why do you play? It doesnt seem to bring you any enjoyment.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yet another BooHoo Post. :roll:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    I like this update more than the valentines :lol: Wana help me reach my goals by letting me add you :mrgreen::wink:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Joke's on you, EA. I refuse to visit. Instead, I rushed everything with donuts.
    :lol:
  • el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm guessing there is also a level update coming at some point soon too.
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited February 2014
    Oh, I was wondering when Josh would chime in. Thanks for your insights, I always love reading what you have to say. You always make me laugh, don't ever leave.
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited February 2014
    Don't feed the troll he'll crap on your face
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I like this update more than the valentines :lol: Wana help me reach my goals by letting me add you :mrgreen::wink:

We're not friends yet? Sure, send it. I'm guessing some people removed me anyway during the V-Day event since I visited no one.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

We're not friends yet? Sure, send it. I'm guessing some people removed me anyway during the V-Day event since I visited no one.
    nice! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!