EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else have all the Friends Points prizes?

Prev1
I guess you rushed with donuts, but why not just collect points and be patient? Now you have, again, nothing do to...

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I guess you rushed with donuts, but why not just collect points and be patient? Now you have, again, nothing do to...

Meh, if people want to speed things up, I say let them :)

Thanks for the pics, OP :)
  • smitty23521
    21 posts
    edited February 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

You're right, it's like an addiction with a great sensation lol
    mwdalton wrote:
    Meh, if people want to speed things up, I say let them :-)

Thanks for the pics, OP :-)

You're welcome! :-o
  • 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    some people like to be first.

maybe they always wished their name started with the letter A. idk.

at least we got to see pictures in advance for free, which only increases my anticipation for them.

as long as they are earnable, I'm happy enough. thanks for your impatience, op! :wink:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I really wanted Snowball II. I figured that since I was popping donuts for her, "Why not go all the way?"

My sweet kitty napping
    Napping.png

Would have been nice to be able to park the car out front of the house
    Car.PNG

Moe's busy singing for his supper (made room in a corner of the Mall parking lot) - EA: NEED MORE LAND!! please?
    Sirloin.PNG

Bart and Stampy take on downtown
    Stampy.PNG

Bart's generous donation to science (Ever notice the shows no longer have it in the basement?)
    Olmec.PNG
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Nice pics. They made me look foward to getting them even more. Stampy and the Simpsons car are two of my most wamted items.
  • smitty23521
    21 posts
    edited February 2014
    orionsbell wrote:
    I really wanted Snowball II. I figured that since I was popping donuts for her, "Why not go all the way?"

My sweet kitty napping
    Napping.png

Would have been nice to be able to park the car out front of the house
    Car.PNG

Moe's busy singing for his supper (made room in a corner of the Mall parking lot) - EA: NEED MORE LAND!! please?
    Sirloin.PNG

Bart and Stampy take on downtown
    Stampy.PNG

Bart's generous donation to science (Ever notice the shows no longer have it in the basement?)
    Olmec.PNG

Those are great! I should've made my pictures larger
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited February 2014
    thanks for posting, i hadnt even noticed there were 5 items in the fp prizes! an elephant! hah hah
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited February 2014
    I also rushed some donuts until stampy, not gonna pay 500 donuts for 1 animal, so that one I have to be patience.

I experience a problem, don't see snowball 2 on my map en in the trophies collection karakters she is also not highlighted. How do I pick her up, I need to do something to collect her? I payd freaking donuts for her!!!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Check inventory for Snowball II
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm a bit sad now that we're getting Stampy, as I won't be able to post this pic anymore:

w26u7Cq.jpg

Ah, who am I kidding? Someone here will surely lose him in the inventory :twisted:
  • smitty23521
    21 posts
    edited February 2014
    I also rushed some donuts until stampy, not gonna pay 500 donuts for 1 animal, so that one I have to be patience.

I experience a problem, don't see snowball 2 on my map en in the trophies collection karakters she is also not highlighted. How do I pick her up, I need to do something to collect her? I payd freaking donuts for her!!!

Yeah, everything I rushed was placed in the inventory. Nothing else had to be completed.
  • smitty23521
    21 posts
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    I'm a bit sad now that we're getting Stampy, as I won't be able to post this pic anymore:

w26u7Cq.jpg

Ah, who am I kidding? Someone here will surely lose him in the inventory :twisted:

Haha! That picture is hilarious :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm a sucker for these updates! Anyone else have these items to share?

Snowball II wandering around
    23efdd69-7974-414d-81fb-6889ff82c9ad.png

Getting swallowed
    2a12c3ed-4663-42a5-be8e-202a2437aae0.png

I've just seen this thread and saw the 1st pic and thought Nooooo Stampy is a balloon NOO!! Then i scrolled down and saw the next pic and was like PHEW he proper :lol:

Thanks for posting the pics :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Check inventory for Snowball II

She'll be near the end (right end) of your inventory. Grouped with the zombies, funzos, etc.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So does this mean KBBL, M arty and Bill are going to also be added, hopefully sometime soon.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Awesome. Can't wait to get the first prize possibly tomorrow
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I've just seen this thread and saw the 1st pic and thought Nooooo Stampy is a balloon NOO!! Then i scrolled down and saw the next pic and was like PHEW he proper :lol:

That was exactly my first thought: NOOOOOOOOO, WHY???

Was a relieve when i saw it wasnt like that :-)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    So does this mean KBBL, M arty and Bill are going to also be added, hopefully sometime soon.

Where's my Bill and Marty? :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That was exactly my first thought: NOOOOOOOOO, WHY???

Was a relieve when i saw it wasnt like that :-)

Maybe that was the master plan of the OP to scare us :lol:

I cant wait to get Stampy :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited February 2014
    Getting Stampy is really cool. It effectively ends the "where's my elephant" chant. Don't think any other unreleased content lends itself to such a wonderful war cry.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!