EA Forums - Banner

Winners to Update STPD/L39 content predictions.page 7

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Can we have a rule on misleading thread names please??

    Put it to the vote good sir ;)

    It was rhetorical ;)

    :lol: I know :lol: but would be fun to put it to the vote tho ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    kevwha22 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
    But some people don't have the leprechaun :(
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    What happened to my post just vanished??!!

    I was just looking in to why that got removed, what has been happening lately is the system here seems to delete at random posts that have quoted me, your are defo not the 1st or the last this will happen too lol

    Thats for the images as well :P :twisted:


    Edit: Just replying i see the system has taken it again, i have logged this and hopefully it will be re-instated as soon as, its nothing against you personally it a system fault
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    kevwha22 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
    But some people don't have the leprechaun :(

    Hopefully they would bring him back if Patrick's day was brought back :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.

    Let's see level 38........Valentin update
    2 characters...............2 characters +3
    2 buildings.................3 buildings
    2 items......................9 items
    2 boats......................1 whale
    2 donuts....................0 donuts (aww man)
    Long quest.................Long quest
    ^^Donut level up 3 each time ^^
    Which one is numerous and which is few.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    What happened to my post just vanished??!!

    I was just looking in to why that got removed, what has been happening lately is the system here seems to delete at random posts that have quoted me, your are defo not the 1st or the last this will happen too lol

    Thats for the images as well :P :twisted:


    Edit: Just replying i see the system has taken it again, i have logged this and hopefully it will be re-instated as soon as, its nothing against you personally it a system fault

    Don't quote mods, check
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014

    Bn9kO51.png

    lE1wDpL.png

    There
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.

    Let's see level 38........Valentin update
    2 characters...............2 characters +3
    2 buildings.................3 buildings
    2 items......................9 items
    2 boats......................1 whale
    2 donuts....................0 donuts (aww man)
    Long quest.................Long quest
    ^^Donut level up 3 each time ^^
    Which one is numerous and which is few.

    Each is considered a few... You're looking at the big picture and saying ALL that is a lot, where I broke it down and say you get a few per section, which you just broke down.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.

    Let's see level 38........Valentin update
    2 characters...............2 characters +3
    2 buildings.................3 buildings
    2 items......................9 items
    2 boats......................1 whale
    2 donuts....................0 donuts (aww man)
    Long quest.................Long quest
    ^^Donut level up 3 each time ^^
    Which one is numerous and which is few.

    Each is considered a few... You're looking at the big picture and saying ALL that is a lot, where I broke it down and say you get a few per section, which you just broke down.

    So it's the same, yet diffrent. One has a theme (Holliday)to it and the other is random a topic.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.

    Let's see level 38........Valentin update
    2 characters...............2 characters +3
    2 buildings.................3 buildings
    2 items......................9 items
    2 boats......................1 whale
    2 donuts....................0 donuts (aww man)
    Long quest.................Long quest
    ^^Donut level up 3 each time ^^
    Which one is numerous and which is few.

    Each is considered a few... You're looking at the big picture and saying ALL that is a lot, where I broke it down and say you get a few per section, which you just broke down.

    So it's the same, yet diffrent. One has a theme (Holliday)to it and the other is random a topic.

    Are you kidding me right now?

    Let's do Level 37 vs Thanksgiving 2013... Now, let me note, I do NOT consider a re-release NEW content.

    Level 37....
    Two characters, three buildings, three decorations

    Thanksgiving 2013....
    1 character, 1 skin, 1 building, six decorations

  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Considering we just got an update yesterday involving FP rewards, I highly doubt another update would come immediately after.
  • dynamicradio
    6 posts
    edited February 2014
    I don't care what we get I just want updates. I understand it's tricky but the problem is once you get to a certain level and can afford everything and have all standard buildings the game can get quiet boring and the only tasks are the general repeating tasks.

    I really like the game I just wish there was something for higher levels to keep us interested
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2014
    its new content for Android players and people that started later....just because its old to you doesn't mean it is to someone else
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Not gonna happen.

    The next update we get will probably be next week and it will be a holiday update, not a level update.

    this is just as misleading as the thread title. you are just guessing, at least have the guts to say that upfront.

    No. Mines better. He's just guessing, mines factual predictions of probable likeliness.
    Although next week is just as good.

    I've been playing this game since it came out. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works by now. It's not happening today, period.

    As far as the comparison, let me clear cut this more for you....

    A LEVEL update brings you doughnuts and the ability to build XP... A HOLIDAY update does not. A LEVEL update brings you numerous new characters and buildings. A HOLIDAY update brings you a few new characters and buildings. Note the difference between numerous and few.

    Let's see level 38........Valentin update
    2 characters...............2 characters +3
    2 buildings.................3 buildings
    2 items......................9 items
    2 boats......................1 whale
    2 donuts....................0 donuts (aww man)
    Long quest.................Long quest
    ^^Donut level up 3 each time ^^
    Which one is numerous and which is few.

    Each is considered a few... You're looking at the big picture and saying ALL that is a lot, where I broke it down and say you get a few per section, which you just broke down.

    So it's the same, yet diffrent. One has a theme (Holliday)to it and the other is random a topic.

    Are you kidding me right now?

    Let's do Level 37 vs Thanksgiving 2013... Now, let me note, I do NOT consider a re-release NEW content.

    Level 37....
    Two characters, three buildings, three decorations

    Thanksgiving 2013....
    1 character, 1 skin, 1 building, six decorations
    (You forgot the turkey)

    Level 36 vs Christmas 2013
    L36 2 characters, 2 buildings, 1 item

    C 2013 7characters 2 skins, 8 buildings 1 skin, 21 items

    There basically all the same +/- quantity and x-mass has to be big.
    Now I originally said I'd take a level update or a holiday update, as being the same difference. It's all the same content +/- quantity but it's different (because if they released the same thing you wouldn't keep playing).
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was asked nicely to modify my post hope is not more confusing :oops:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I think what makes it misleading is that there is no question mark
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Fact of the matter is.... why would they release two different updates in two consecutive days when they could have released it all yesterday? Sorry, but it's not even MAYBE happening today. It would have happened within yesterday's update.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Fact of the matter is.... why would they release two different updates in two consecutive days when they could have released it all yesterday? Sorry, but it's not even MAYBE happening today. It would have happened within yesterday's update.

    EA has given us lots of updates days apart. One to remove events then 2-7 days an actual update. That being said EA is trying to catch us off guard with updates on Wednesday of Fridays. So I got excited and made a prediction and a topic for speculating what we might get for STPD. So sue me, that being said Friday or next Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!