EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Tapped Out User Complied Ideas! (The Ultimate Wishlist)

Replies

• edited February 2014
    Do you think it would be a good idea if they made available bill board and costume sets, one for each yellow bellied toon. Would be good to if they were expensive in game cash buys so every one can collect.

• kathlin409
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Different types of streets. Gravel, sandy, brick, dirt (ruts included), etc. Smaller, too. I would also like the ability to put the streets ANYWHERE, not just at specific intervals.

Small bodies of water (streams, puddles). And if you put the waterfall near a river, it should connect. Speaking of water... let it empty into the ocean.
  • adoboFosho
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    The only thing that would help me out now is an in game clock so I can tell how long to assign tasks to people ie: turns out I have a ton of blue houses that would end in the middle of the night for me but I could have assigned longer jobs on the characters to get more before I wake up
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    How about changing the order we get FP in?

Getting 1 FP for the first bunch and 10 for the last would reward those who 'friend tap' more.

It would also help those of us at the end of the alphabet get more visitors.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'd like there to be 'exclusion rules' to prevent characters working on contradictory jobs or otherwise on jobs which place the characters on top of each other in the same place at the same time ... the specific examples I have in mind are:

1) do not allow Snake to rob store when other character is already on a job there as security guard (Moleman at KB or Yes Guy at KEM)

2) do not allow Moleman or Yes Guy take job as security guard if Snake is already robbing the relevant place

3) do not allow All-American Apu to Follow Local Sports Team at the same time that Snake is performing Rob The Kwik-E-Mart or while Yes Guy is providing security

4) do not allow Krusty to Promote A New Product if Snake is doing Rob Krusty Burger

• nikki0704
    4 posts
    edited March 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    How about changing the order we get FP in?

Getting 1 FP for the first bunch and 10 for the last would reward those who 'friend tap' more.

It would also help those of us at the end of the alphabet get more visitors.

Or get the same amount of FP for all the friends you visit (no matter where they are on the alphabet).
  • thehambone251
    26 posts
    edited March 2014
    I would like to see the neighbor cap raised and/or points gained raised at least enough to cover 101 neighbors because you currently can have 100 neighbors plus the other Springfield.

That's just a few things I would like to see.
  • ming1018
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dear EA,
    pls have a special day sale for all limited items, buildings and decorations to give chance to the tappers who missed an event to get such. I want to have the Springfield falls, cool brown house and apple store bldg among others. Pls.pls.pls.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've maxed out the levels, so I get randomly assigned tasks. I don't mind them, but I'm tired of the same few of them. "Make Grandpa tell war stories...." again? Didn't I do that yesterday? I'd like the random tasks to be more random and include every character from time to time, as it seems to be just the first dozen or so doing the same tasks over and over. (Maybe it's supposed to be like that and mine just doesn't work out that way.)

I know it's been said, but I'd like to express my interest in some kind of Landing Zone marker like we had at Christmas. I haven't bought all the land, so every time I buy a parcel, the landing zone moves. It makes it too much of a pain for me to move things around to keep up.
  • denthdeath
    81 posts
    edited March 2014
    the FBI bureau of springfield with agent mulder and scully( whatever how her name is spelt lol) !! :D well i just rewatch the episode springfield files when burns is an alien
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited March 2014
    RE: Cletus' farm: The gap between a 1-hour crop and an 8-hour crop is too big -- I'd like to see something in-between. Could we have a crop that takes 4 hours to grow?
  • 4theraven
    3 posts
    edited March 2014
    All great ideas, but now that he is married Jeff Albertson (a.k.a Comic Book Guy) should not have a date with Agnes Skinner on her job list.
  • Hairy_Baldman
    2 posts
    edited March 2014
    It would be nice to be able to quit a task/mission especially when a limited time event is occuring. I planted Corn at Cletus farm a few days ago and now the HMO vegetables are on my task list, but I cannot proceed until the Corn is done or I buy over $50 worth of donuts to complete it. We should have the option to cancel a task and just lose out on that reward especially when a new mission is already on deck to start.
  • denthdeath
    81 posts
    edited March 2014
    It would be nice to be able to quit a task/mission especially when a limited time event is occuring. I planted Corn at Cletus farm a few days ago and now the HMO vegetables are on my task list, but I cannot proceed until the Corn is done or I buy over $50 worth of donuts to complete it. We should have the option to cancel a task and just lose out on that reward especially when a new mission is already on deck to start.

just store your farm ;)
  • Hairy_Baldman
    2 posts
    edited March 2014
    denthdeath wrote:

just store your farm ;)

Doh! :roll: Completely forgot about that as an option. Thanks.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    RE: Cletus' farm: The gap between a 1-hour crop and an 8-hour crop is too big -- I'd like to see something in-between. Could we have a crop that takes 4 hours to grow?

GMO Pomatos are a 4-hour crop :-)
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    More skins! And for more characters!

How about Bill Clinton and Bob Dole skins for Kang and Kodos? :-D
  • PollyROFL
    5 posts
    edited March 2014
    Trading items from the wheel for donuts would be neat! Or being able to barter with them when Gil comes to town... Or something in between I.e. You can trade in when Gil has made an offer...
  • OreoClarity
    70 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Let's have Jay Sherman escape from Calmwood and tell everyone it stinks when you click/build something :3
  • Davelikebeer
    7 posts
    edited March 2014
    I think it would be great if we could go to friend's town every 23 hours instead of 24. That way we could go same time every day, currently, I end up missing a day once a week or so because it gets too late at night.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.