EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Official LEGO Set

1235Next

Replies

• rnico2012
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It is indeed a little bit more expensive, as it is $199 here, so that's a good 40euros more... And i think it's available today for non vip lego members (which I never understood since joining the vip program is free)! What I actually had to do when I bought mine at the legostore..
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Pick the last set off the shelf in Cincinnati.

20140201_161856.jpg
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited February 2014
    In the Netherlands it became available as a pre-order for € 219,- and will ship out from 19th February

Bit expensive if you ask me, but I really really really really want one.

Thing is, I played with Lego as a child en nowadays I have nothing. But always loved to watch the Lego boxes of SW and LOTR in the local stores. Never bought it, because then I will be addictive and want them all.

But I can't anymore with this release of the Simpsons House. Do you guy's think there gonna be sold out quick?
    Do you think there is gonna be a new line of Simpsons based Lego models?

Wanna pre-order, but have to convince my wife :lol:

Ordered :D:D:D

Actually convinced my wife that it can figure as a puppet house for our new born :wink:
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited February 2014
    Recieved it yesterday and finishend building today :D

It's all worth the donuts baby :wink:

Love it
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited March 2014
    I know it is a bit off topic but do you think that this set will still be in the lego store come July? I'm getting it in July and hope it is still there. I know there is new simpsons lego content being released around May.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2014
    I wish I had more money!!!
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2014
    We just got one as a "family project" yesterday. I could just about justify the $200 (thank you IRS!!), mind you I would also have liked Tower Bridge or the Sydney Opera House or the Super Star Destroyer or ....
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    So...

gzoLe9W.png

Apparently there is also a LEGO Simpsons TV show in production ?

How is this not OT, your not talking TSTO.
    Btw neat.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got lucky and got this for my Birthday--Haven't opened it yet.
    Was ordered from Lego---and came with a separate bagged piece from the movie and motion foil card.

Trying to decide where to put it--
    Would be thrilled to have lego land replace Krustyland--and when you enter it--the characters are lego-fied.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!