EA Forums - Banner

Episode Tie In

13Next

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I didn't even see Diggs and the falcon in this episode :? (unless they were in the first two minutes which I missed because my DVR started late)
    There were 2 new episodes on Sunday. Diggs and Freedom were heavily featured in the first.

Really? There were two. I never heard there was going to be two new episodes. Was it on before the sideshow bob one?

Yea it was
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Also a recent cool freebie was Kumiko.... just wish as w/several characters she wasn't silent (like Millhouse).
    8)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Also a recent cool freebie was Kumiko.... just wish as w/several characters she wasn't silent (like Millhouse).
    8)

Yea speaking of which in last nights episode every character just ignored her although she was only in one scene and didn't say anything
  • kmorg1
    8 posts
    edited March 2014
    Did anyone notice the billboard in the opening that had Moe and a leprechaun. It said something like " Leprechauns drink free." Maybe we'll get a Saint Patrick update this week.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think we all knew getting Sideshow Bob as a playable character was a long shot.
    LOVE THAT BOB!!
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    8)

My favorite episode this season, thus far. Love the Miyazaki tribute.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I didn't even see Diggs and the falcon in this episode :? (unless they were in the first two minutes which I missed because my DVR started late)
    There were 2 new episodes on Sunday. Diggs and Freedom were heavily featured in the first.

Really? There were two. I never heard there was going to be two new episodes. Was it on before the sideshow bob one?

Yea it was

It mentioned a special double episode when you finished the tie-in quest line.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    kmorg1 wrote:
    Did anyone notice the billboard in the opening that had Moe and a leprechaun. It said something like " Leprechauns drink free." Maybe we'll get a Saint Patrick update this week.

That's what I was talking about in a earlier post
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!