EA Forums - Banner

Christmas lights!

13Next

Replies

• andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I earned my lights, so they will be displayed along with everything else I have. I don't see how it is any different from leaving out Christmas trees, Santa's village, or other holiday things. If any of my neighbors are so offended to delete me, I will find new ones.
    love love love my lights. First Christmas and am keeping valentines day out as well. Working on using benches and brown fences to make train tracks for my pink trains. Lol
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I earned my lights, so they will be displayed along with everything else I have. I don't see how it is any different from leaving out Christmas trees, Santa's village, or other holiday things. If any of my neighbors are so offended to delete me, I will find new ones.
    love love love my lights. First Christmas and am keeping valentines day out as well. Working on using benches and brown fences to make train tracks for my pink trains. Lol
    I got elephant 3 days ago and still visit 100 neighbors and scroll for graffit, trying to be a good neighbor. :P
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited March 2014
    Cletus keeps his lights on year round in my town.

Now if I could only get my real life neighbors to take theirs down.
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    Marge is flying on her broom now and still using Christmas chores. Unless tied up with tasks I send homer out alternating snowplough and Christmas sleigh. I like the variety of the outdoor tasks. :P
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Marge is flying on her broom now and still using Christmas chores. Unless tied up with tasks I send homer out alternating snowplough and Christmas sleigh. I like the variety of the outdoor tasks. :P

Lol I still use my Santa homer too, just to change it up. All my real life neighbors took down their lights today so I feel like its time for my Sf to do the same. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.