EA Forums - Banner

Neighbour pranks

I'd love to spray paint the Court House, Burns' Mansion and the other fancy mansions as well. Four buildings are not enough, with all the growth in Springfield.

...the Fire Hall??

Replies

• cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It depends what you mean by "prank". Most players are good people, but there are still some idiots out there that would take it too far and just ruin other players games.
  • morgan_k_ols
    100 posts
    edited March 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    I'd love to spray paint the Court House, Burns' Mansion and the other fancy mansions as well. Four buildings are not enough, with all the growth in Springfield.

...the Fire Hall??
    im still waiting for my fire hall AND fire truck with an upcoming update. :mrgreen:
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited March 2014
    It depends what you mean by "prank". Most players are good people, but there are still some idiots out there that would take it too far and just ruin other players games.

I mean simple harmless stuff. Like change the colour of the grass for 12 hours. Anything fun really. Nothing permanent. Just stuff that has a time limit on how long it can last. Be able to spray paint messages in places. What things can people think of? Only harmless stuff though... :-)
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014

I mean simple harmless stuff. Like change the colour of the grass for 12 hours. Anything fun really. Nothing permanent. Just stuff that has a time limit on how long it can last. Be able to spray paint messages in places. What things can people think of? Only harmless stuff though... :-)

Put it that way---I like---never gonna happen---but I like :D
  • morgan_k_ols
    100 posts
    edited March 2014

Put it that way---I like---never gonna happen---but I like :D
    . Agreed. I would be fun but no real way to make sure inappropriate things aren't going on since kids play. :?
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's a good idea in theory, but I wouldn't want to log into my town to find that 20 different friends had all 'pranked' me and significantly altered the look of my town. If they were to create a few more limited options and implement them similarly to the current graffiti options, that would be interesting.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited March 2014
    I missed the whole "steal the lemon tree" biz... but something along those lines again would be fun :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.