EA Forums - Banner

Valentine's wheel reset itself...

This happened to me as well. I had 9 red hearts, then the next time I went to spin the wheel only 2 of them were still red. I have now collected at least one of every item on the wheel, yet only 2 are still red. I never received the Tunnel of Love.

I have only being playing for a couple of months, so I am not basing this on previous wheel prizes.

I contacted EA and I received the following email response:
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have gone through your issue and found that your eight hearts became to white from red and you didn't received the tunnel of love. I know you’re very upset about what has happened. I understand your point completely. In fact, I would have been equally annoyed as you are right now. I’m sorry you've had such a bad experience.

Actually, we at customer support are well trained to handle account, billing and technical issues so this is quite difficult for us to know the root cause of the problem. In game aspects are looked by development team and this is required to make them aware about it so that this can be taken care for the future and this will not be happening with other players. Please post this issue to our official game forum which can be located below:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page
OR
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out

The reason why I am insisting to post the concern on the forum is that these forums are regularly monitored by development team and EA community itself. This is the best and quickest way to bring any issue into their notice. Once the issue will be reviewed by them, you will be getting an effective resolution. So, I request you to please keep your eyes to game forum so that you can fix your issue.

You are my loyal player, so now I am adding 10 donuts in your account.

If there is anything else that we may assist you with, please let us know. We will do our best figure out your issue.

Did anyone else get this issue resolved?

Replies

• jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    Well I spun out the last seven spins (although I'm still collecting today), and still didn't get the damn pink fountain! I did get some (more) of the same things I already had..

Got one email from EA, the usual "try updating your software" message from someone who doesn't know anything about the game itself.

I tried it on my iPad at home, and now I'm getting that same bogus "your other device didn't save" message. But everything I'd done, is on there.

Gotta love it..
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    Ha! Collected two more spins.. both times, got the pink fountain!

Gonna be a good email to EA now.. they fix their end, I get my Tunnel o' Love.. and update and get rid of this bloody Valentines Wheel (hopefully for good!)
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    Updated.. no more wheel..

But I still have no Tunnel of Love as EA is not responding to my ticket now.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jlenko wrote:
    Updated.. no more wheel..

But I still have no Tunnel of Love as EA is not responding to my ticket now.

It took EA 30 days to fix my issue Patients young padawan. it will happen even tho the update is removed they can still gift you items if they choose to do so. I had missed the super bowl stuff due to my problem and they gave me the items for free even after the tie in was removed.
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited March 2014
    Still waiting. "Rajnish K", "Rahul K" and now "Amit K" all seem to think that suggesting the same copy & paste answer will magically make the item appear in my inventory.

I really despise customer service that just gives the same useless answers.. over and over again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.