EA Forums - Banner

The one update no one has yet to ask for

drosax1
4860 posts New member
Is asked for this a couple times. Make us a working game! Crashes, wrong towns, on and on..... I would gladly wait on new expansion/quests/whatever to have a game that could actually support them when they do get released

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Also a side note I'd like to Thank EA for creating this game and also to all the Moderators for always helping us out when we need it.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Is asked for this a couple times. Make us a working game! Crashes, wrong towns, on and on..... I would gladly wait on new expansion/quests/whatever to have a game that could actually support them when they do get released

Ik a few of us had mentioned it I just meant that everyone has only made threads about new content or complaint about the stuff we have.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tbh with all the money they make from this game you'd think they'd have a normal sized team working on the game. What I mean is they'd have creative departments, engineers, designers, coders, etc. they should have a dedicated team working on the bugs. Now ultimately we don't know what their game design team is like, but I'd hope they don't have a team working on bugs, because if they do they have clearly missed some major bugs. With that said I'm surprised they'd still have their jobs after that.

Someone needs to step up their game in the team. After all this is their bread, and the more they screw around the less money they'll make in the long run.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have iOS 7 for iPhone and iPad mini and I never have any problems.. A few months ago it would force close the first time I went to Krustyland, but it would always work the second time. Now everything's fine
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    From what I've seen, the iOS 7.1 problem seems to be limited to iPhone 4.

In addition to fixing the bugs, they really need to optimize the game or get a new engine. I see stuttering with large towns on modern tablets with 2GB of RAM. I don't know if any device would be able to run this game if they gave all the additional content and land that people are asking for.
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    A major bug that still hasn't been fixed since before Xmas is the building seem to float off the ground and when peoplewalk in front of them their bodies hide under the building.
    Even when.you.things behind buildings they now pop out on top of the building you were hiding them.behind.

zocnz8.jpg

24gljpv.jpg
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    I totally agree. I logged into the wrong town yesterday and when I tried to log out, I saw that the neighbours list was mine. I thought someone had messed my town but I managed to log into it later. And I won't install the Apples's update until they solve the problem.
    I don't care if we don't get new content for a while because they should solve all the issues first.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    To be honest I would rather have content updates. To hell with people who have glitches. They should sort out their devices instead of blaming EA.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    We all have asked for some kind of new content to be released for the next update and more to come. Whether it's about characters/buildings/decorations that should be added or the next level or even new stuff all together. While I admit I've been one of those people it doesn't matter to me what the next update is. But what I want for the next update is something no one has asked for and that is for EA to fix some of the on going issues. I think that before they release a new level or even new characters and stuff their first priority should be this. While I'm sure they can't fix them all right away here is what I think they should for the next update.

If by "no one has asked for" you mean "at least one new thread about it daily" then you are correct.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    To be honest I would rather have content updates. To hell with people who have glitches. They should sort out their devices instead of blaming EA.
    :lol:+1(What we were all thinking it)
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited March 2014

yes i also believe that if it doesn't apply to me then it must be irrelevant.

you must be the center of your universe too. cheers!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    8injoe wrote:
    A major bug that still hasn't been fixed since before Xmas is the building seem to float off the ground and when peoplewalk in front of them their bodies hide under the building.
    Even when.you.things behind buildings they now pop out on top of the building you were hiding them.behind.

zocnz8.jpg

24gljpv.jpg

This has got MUCH worse since Valentines, and its a shame, it ruins the feel of the game :(

Great original post drosax1 - it is an issue and update we could all do with being , 'tis a bit of a surprise more people haven't mentioned it
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I have noticed the floating buildings I have seen sideshow Bob and other characters walk through buildings and decorations like the Springfield sign. Plus we've been getting an update each week unless it's an event so it's not a long wait.
    Nilmade wrote:
    I totally agree. I logged into the wrong town yesterday and when I tried to log out, I saw that the neighbours list was mine. I thought someone had messed my town but I managed to log into it later. And I won't install the Apples's update until they solve the problem.
    I don't care if we don't get new content for a while because they should solve all the issues first.

Same here I thought they sold some stuff of mine I saw it was my account and friends but I noticed that it wasn't my town when I saw king snorky on squidport and Kamp Krusty in the build menu which is non sellable after purchase.

Also to those who would rather have new content let me ask you this: would you rather EA gives you new stuff frequently each week not worrying about bug fixes and eventually making it so you can't play at all or would you rather have a stable game to continue playing
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited March 2014
    8injoe wrote:

zocnz8.jpg

24gljpv.jpg

this is annoying me to no end.. it only started recently but more of my characters appear under things etc.. EA really needs to fix this glitch don't want to have to move my buildings around to get characters to appear properly etc.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I have now officially read the most ignorant thing on the Internet... and I've been to YouTube.

Are you suggesting all these people with crashing issues have faulty hardware or software? Way to blame the victims there, Steubenville. I'm sure they had it coming anyway.
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Ik a few of us had mentioned it I just meant that everyone has only made threads about new content or complaint about the stuff we have.

Drosax1- your one of my fav forum peeps! And like I said totally agree!
    Hers my plea incase you missed it.....
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10001289.page#32073042
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Drosax1- your one of my fav forum peeps! And like I said totally agree!
    Hers my plea incase you missed it.....
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10001289.page#32073042

I think I did miss it and thank you
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

Same here I thought they sold some stuff of mine I saw it was my account and friends but I noticed that it wasn't my town when I saw king snorky on squidport and Kamp Krusty in the build menu which is non sellable after purchase.

I didn't see anything because I just tried to log out as soon as possible. I saw the buildings that all of us have, but they weren't where they are in my town and the player had only 3 donuts and a small amount of cash.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    fishing-pole-and-fish.png
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

I didn't see anything because I just tried to log out as soon as possible. I saw the buildings that all of us have, but they weren't where they are in my town and the player had only 3 donuts and a small amount of cash.

I felt bad that I had to do their daily prize thing for them because it was the only way I could log off I didn't spend any of their money or donuts but I would of sent them something had I known. That's why I don't think they should rush any update because it could cause more issues
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!